P64 Source....any out there?

Info, pictures, advice...
SMSRods

P64 Source....any out there?

Post by SMSRods »

Hello Everyone,

New to this site. I've been looking at the P64 for some time, unfortunately I waiting far to long to decide to purchase one and they seem to have dried up. Can anyone recommend a current source, having difficulty finding one.

Thanks,
Scott
Curly1
Elite member
Elite member

Re: P64 Source....any out there?

Post by Curly1 »

Welcome to the forum Scott.

Classic Arms has them but with only 1 mag.

http://www.classicfirearms.com/c-r-elig ... 64-pistols
Laugh Hard and Often.

Gary
SMSRods

Post by SMSRods »

Thanks for the link. Not too bad of a price compared to the auction site's. Looking forward to getting one. You guys have a great site here. Nice to find a place with this much information.

Thanks,
Scott
Weasel640
Forum supporter
Forum supporter

Post by Weasel640 »

Also allot of Gander Mountains, and Cabelas are carrying them in pretty good condition for about the same price. Advantage is you get to see what you get and test the function before you buy. Also it's easier to return a lemon locally if need be.

The Gander Mountain about a mile away from my house has two of these in really good condition.
Weasel

When you vote, you are exercising political authority, you're using force. And force my friends is violence.
Airpirate

Post by Airpirate »

Just got my first P-64 from Classic. I decided to carry one of these in order to keep my EG Mak in pristine condition. The P-64 showed up in "pretty good" condition, with holster wear around the muzzle, but it is perfect for carrying. I am happy with the purchase, but if you get the chance to physically see and touch one before purchase, I would recommend that. I think we all over analyze these things. What can you buy for $229 these days? Well, in the case of the P-64, you can buy a lot of fun. Now it is time to play with some aftermarket springs.
Vunder

Post by Vunder »

I also got mine from Classic a couple of months ago ($229.00). Still a great price for this little beauty. Only wish I'd been this motivated a year ago................elections will do that to you though.

You can order extra mags at $25 each (I did, separate order), not cheap but they're available.

Jon
SMSRods

Post by SMSRods »

I ordered mine from Classic yesterday afternoon. I started to order in the morning and got distracted. By the time I put the order through later in the day they were sold out of extra mags. Glad I got the pistol ordered when I did. Can't wait to get it.
Weasel640
Forum supporter
Forum supporter

Post by Weasel640 »

Weasel

When you vote, you are exercising political authority, you're using force. And force my friends is violence.
SalemCat

Post by SalemCat »

Weasel640 wrote:Also allot of Gander Mountains, and Cabelas are carrying them in pretty good condition for about the same price. Advantage is you get to see what you get and test the function before you buy. Also it's easier to return a lemon locally if need be.

The Gander Mountain about a mile away from my house has two of these in really good condition.
Where is that Gander Mountain, please ?

And how much were they ?

Any accessories, spare mags ?
Curly1
Elite member
Elite member

Post by Curly1 »

The last ones I saw at my local Gander were going for $220 but I'm not sure if that was with 2 mags.
Laugh Hard and Often.

Gary
Weasel640
Forum supporter
Forum supporter

Post by Weasel640 »

SalemCat wrote:
Weasel640 wrote:Also allot of Gander Mountains, and Cabelas are carrying them in pretty good condition for about the same price. Advantage is you get to see what you get and test the function before you buy. Also it's easier to return a lemon locally if need be.

Where is that Gander Mountain, please ?

And how much were they ?

Any accessories, spare mags ?
It was the one here in Fayetteville NC. Try searching here for the ones closest to you. Odds are they have P-64s as well.
http://www.gandermountain.com/store-locator/

I can't remember exactly what the price was. But it was on par with what they've been online. Did not see accessories in the display case but they could have had stuff out of site.
Weasel

thewanad

Post by thewanad »

bembry

Post by bembry »

I've got one on the way from Classic. It will be company for the CZ82 I just got from J&G. Next on the list...a Makarov!
My 9x18s:
Radom P-64
CZ-82
Bulgarian PM
FEG PA-63
P83 "Wanad"
RAMxxROD

Post by RAMxxROD »

Hey guys! New to the site. Glad to see some love for these sweet pistols! Ordered my p64 today from classic firearms and was sad to see no extra mags.

keepshooting.com has mags available for 19.95.
Curly1
Elite member
Elite member

Post by Curly1 »

Welcome to the forum.
Laugh Hard and Often.

Gary