I'M BACK

Info, pictures, advice...
billhac

I'M BACK

Post by billhac »

hi all, long time no post for me. i was out of action for a little while, and had to get rid of my p64s but now im back with a new to me p64 and the grips that i ordered from Marschal grips, and man do they make it look great. this one is unmodified and i want to order some springs from wolf but i would like to get some input from you guys about it, i will post my spring question in the repair section but i just wanted to say hi and show off my new to me p64
Attachments
p64 2.jpg
p64.jpg
Weasel640
Forum supporter
Forum supporter

Re: I'M BACK

Post by Weasel640 »

Welcome back. I answered your spring question over there too. The grips do look good. What specs did you order? Looks like the extended beaver tail option, with thumb rest, finger cuts and checkering in a red Wattle or Walnut, is that right?
Weasel

When you vote, you are exercising political authority, you're using force. And force my friends is violence.
billhac

Post by billhac »

exactly right, in walnut, they feel nice and help with the recoil too. took a long time to get them, but i think it was worth it. they have been sitting around for months because i did not have a p64 to put them on, long story, but last week i traded my bersa thunder 380 for this beauty and i think i got the better deal.
MakAttack

Post by MakAttack »

Just gorgeous, man! I'd be afraid to take it of the house!
billhac

Post by billhac »

it goes with me everywhere, im going to see if i can get zee to make me some grips that i like just because i think the marschal grips are a bit wide for CC but not enough to keep me from CCing it.