WE MUST REALLY BE GETTING POPULAR

Post by nicksterdemus »

Word up 4 da Funkmiester...........
anjdrifter
Forum supporter
Forum supporter

Post by anjdrifter »

we are popular not counting the spammers garbage anybody look at how member we have ..I am always thankful for this site .Am not one for forums and etc but this is a real exception to the rule. what a bunch of good people,helpful people and etc etc etc.. if you like this post make checks out to cash and will email my address.. hey guys thanks for a great site..
abwehr
Veteran member
Veteran member

Post by abwehr »

Guys,

You are the ones that make this Forum soooooo good! This is a fine handgun and deserves the attention it gets.

I remember when the p-64 Forum first started, some of the folks on the Makarov Forum (great Forum and great pistol too) was blasting the P-64, but after all the good press from you guys, they seem to have accepted the P-64 as a pistol of its own and not a Makarov clone. The only similarity between the two is the caliber.

All you guys deserve a hearty slap on the back for making this Forum what it is today, and I hope it continues!
arex

Post by arex »

When checking the logs of my webserver, I found that bots were scanning my IP address (as opposed to domain names) for various forum-related directories and files, presumably to start spamming any forums that it found.

While I don't host any forums, this revelation did prompt me to change my default web page away from my shop website, and into a generic "please don't access via IP" page. Doing this should help limit spammers.
Last edited by arex on March 10th, 2007, 11:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dfunk
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by dfunk »

arex, you can do it with an .htaccess file. Look into it, it's easy.