Norinco version of P 64 is M 64

Info, pictures, advice...
najaf

Post by najaf »

Gully, the Chicoms know what a great pistol this is and if you look on their product pistol list of clones, it is named as M64, go google search engine and type norinco equipment. Under firearms--pistols.
They even clone their version of Sig 228 , amazing. next we be seeing the likes of the M4.
Last edited by najaf on February 15th, 2007, 1:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
nbender
Forum supporter
Forum supporter

Post by nbender »

I didn't find the M64, but that's an interesting conical HP 9x18 bullet they show.
vermonter

Post by vermonter »

Found the M-64 on their website. The basic shape is that of the P-64, but it seems like they modified the rear of the slide to look like a PM with a PM hammer. Also the trigger guard is less "winter glove friendly". Very interesting. I would say it is more P-64 than PM. Nice looking pistol. I wonder if my FFL could get one? As for the conical bullet a local FFL has 2 boxes of Fiocchi "Police" ammo with conical bullets in 9X18. thought about buying it, but wouldn't use it for anything but target practice.

Link:

http://www.norincoequipment.cn/detail_p ... 75&cssid=1
Last edited by vermonter on February 15th, 2007, 1:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
nbender
Forum supporter
Forum supporter

Post by nbender »

Ahh, thanks for the direct link Vermonter. Magazine capacity 7-rounds ... I Love those grips! It sure looks like a good friend of mine, but I don't have her here beside me.

Can't import any more guns and ammo from China.

9x18 Fiocchi "Police" ammo? I'm pretty sure that's the 9x18 Ultra; not our caliber. Fiocchi hasn't imported any 9x18 HP (our caliber) for 5+ years, and that bullet was pretty strange anyway - the HP had a very tiny opening and wouldn't expand. It went off like a Marching Highlander though and had quite a kick, and Makarov.com said it was "+P".
Last edited by nbender on February 15th, 2007, 1:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
9x18shooter

Post by 9x18shooter »

9x18 police or ultra is a different size (smaller dia.) bullet. It would be similar to firing a .380 in a 9x18 barrel. Not something I want to do.
najaf

Post by najaf »

Id like to see someday them cloning the Glock 19.
rjsixgun

Post by rjsixgun »

I know we cant have those China Made guns but it might open up some parts importation, lord knows we can use P-64 parts.

I find it funny on how we can have Norinco shotguns for the cowboy action crowd but every other gun Norinco makes is labeled as EVIL. Keep your shotguns and give me the pistols!!!!
beasleydano
Forum supporter
Forum supporter

Post by beasleydano »

I buy all kinds of crap made in China at Walmart and don't even give it a second thought. Even have a beautiful Olympia TT target pistol that shoots great and is a real bargain compared to the original Walther. Can't help thinking, though, that the profits from cloning cheap classic guns that we love may eventually be used to nuke our asses!
najaf

Post by najaf »

Next time i wont buy Wolf ammo bec all these profits would end up in Putins pocket?
beasleydano
Forum supporter
Forum supporter

Post by beasleydano »

najaf
Point taken. I like my Norinco stuff and seems like so much of what you buy these days is made in China. Friends and enemies do change from time to time. I did not mean to sound paranoid, just thinking out loud. So I wonder how much of Kahr Arms' profit is going to the Moonies or to the North Korean nuke program? OK, I'll stop that train of thought. I'm starting to sound wierd even to myself!
rjsixgun

Post by rjsixgun »

People always say Buy American, but hey until all Americans start being paid enough to afford MADE IN USA then their gonna shop in walmat and buy MADE IN CHINA, hey millions of kids in china make pretty affordable TVs and when you look at there guns well Heck NORICO works just as good as every other country! I have a Poly-tek M-14 that will out shoot the Springfield M1A1 and it didnt cost half as much.I'm sure China arms there Army with Chinesse guns! LOL!

So if we can buy there cloths, cars, TVs and micro-waves, why cant we buy there firearms and ammo! hey all the money goes to the same country no matter what item you buy. Norinco is like DAEWOO (korea) they make everything.
najaf

Post by najaf »

On another note, as much as we hate the Venezuelan Chavez guy we are still keeping our mouth shout bec we import their crude oil. As long as life is good and we are ok thats all that matters.
As for the money let say Walmart, the profit goes to American corporate as well as so many shareholders. heck they pay them Chinese for 10 percent of the product and sell it here 10 fold. The poor chinese is working his or her butts up to make ends meet.
Im not trying to sound a chicom but hey I love chinese buffet and these people work hard and arent gangster in any way.
Last edited by najaf on February 17th, 2007, 9:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.