New member to this forum.

Info, pictures, advice...
p64-1973

New member to this forum.

Post by p64-1973 »

Hello, my name is Mike. I decided to join this group because I have just bought a new(used) P-64 that was made in 1973. I ordered 500 rounds of 9x18 ball and 100 rounds of 9x18 JHP, some Brown Bear and some Silver Bear. I am looking forward to shooting this gun, as I have not much experience with the Russian 9mm. Hope to learn more about this neat little gun.
Those who beat their weapons into plows will do nothing, but till the soil for those who do not.
DoubleTap

Re: New member to this forum.

Post by DoubleTap »

Welcome onboard! I'm sure you'll enjoy your new pistol. :D
WarLord

Post by WarLord »

Welcome Mike,

I hope you enjoy your new P64. These pistols are addicting. I got one about a month ago and a second about two weeks after that. Just love the little gun. Saw one yesterday while looking for ammo and considered buying that. Thank god I didn't have the money. :lol:

Any way, there is a wealth of knowledge here and the people are quick to help.

Enjoy.
Americal 1970-1971 "We Kill Folks"
Curly1
Elite member
Elite member

Post by Curly1 »

Welcome aboard bro.
Laugh Hard and Often.

Gary
p64-1973

Post by p64-1973 »

Thanks for rolling out the welcome mat.
Those who beat their weapons into plows will do nothing, but till the soil for those who do not.
p64-1973

Post by p64-1973 »

WarLord wrote:Welcome Mike,

I hope you enjoy your new P64. These pistols are addicting. I got one about a month ago and a second about two weeks after that. Just love the little gun. Saw one yesterday while looking for ammo and considered buying that. Thank god I didn't have the money. :lol:

Any way, there is a wealth of knowledge here and the people are quick to help.

Enjoy.
I know what you mean. I called the store, where I originally bought my P64, but now they are out! Damn. I shot the one I bought today, and it performed great! I was shooting Blazer and Brown Bear ball rounds as well as Silver Bear JHP's. The gun is really accurate, even with the tiny sights. I have large hands, so I found that it was better for me to wrap the pinky finger under the butt of the gun, seeing as though I had a hard time getting that third finger on the grips. Other than that, I love this gun and want another...very soon!