Marschal Grip Screw

Info, pictures, advice...
eugene213

Marschal Grip Screw

Post by eugene213 »

Anyone know the dimensions (thread pattern/ratio) for the screw that comes with the Marschal Grips for the P-64...

I sent Denes Marschal an email.... but, I am thinking it will probably be easier to just got to a hardware store and get a new screw than pay the shipping from Hungary.

The screw that I got was cracked at the tip, and stripped out on the first turn into the other grip.... nothing that I blame him for, just a bad screw.

Anyhow, if anyone has any ideas or specifications on the screws... I would be interested. I've looked at it for a bit, and I can't see any way to make the OEM bolt and washer-nut work.

Thanks for any ideas....

Chris
JSandi

Re: Marschal Grip Screw

Post by JSandi »

I'm curious too, I have a set of his grips on order and would like a backup set of grip screws.
anjdrifter
Forum supporter
Forum supporter

Post by anjdrifter »

ACE hardware is always my goto place.. they carry the right size and are kept in the cardboard box sections of small stuff I find it a treasure trove for metric (small) screws,springns and etc some where I have some pictures of assortment boxes I have made up for the hard to find stuff... They even have small olastic screws which can be used in damaged thread or to stop stripping in certain threads g (grip screws)
Birds Away

Post by Birds Away »

I recently received a set of Marshal grips for my P 64. They are beautiful grips but, alas, the screw is not long enough and there seems no way to make them fit. Such a waste.
Curly1
Elite member
Elite member

Post by Curly1 »

COntact Marschal he will figure something out for you.
Laugh Hard and Often.

Gary