Look out! Lurker with a gun!

Info, pictures, advice...
old mike

Look out! Lurker with a gun!

Post by old mike »

Hi folks, I've been lurking around for several weeks waiting for Christmas so wifey would let me have the little box under the tree. Well yesterday she gave in and it's early Christmas.

I ordered this P 64 from J&G and have been concerned since reading the negative results posted about J&G. I was pleasantly surprised to find that this little gun was in pretty good shape. It's a 1972 small trigger with a little bit of honest holster wearat the muzzle, fairly clean inside and a beautiful mirror bright, sharp landed bore..

Weathers too cruddy to shoot but I'll get out pretty quick. I'll let you know . Anyway thanks for this site and all the great information about the P 64
Gary2112

Re: Look out! Lurker with a gun!

Post by Gary2112 »

It's after Christmas, but congrats on your purchase. I haven't ordered anything from J&G because of what I've read here. I personally know others who have, and they have been satisfied.

Have you shot the gun yet? What did you think?
If you carry in Condition 3, you have two empty chambers. One in the weapon...the other between your ears.
Greg R.

Re: Look out! Lurker with a gun!

Post by Greg R. »

old mike wrote:I ordered this P 64 from J&G and have been concerned since reading the negative results posted about J&G.
Congrats Mike!

Hopefully your experience with J&G will be as good as mine. :D Anxious for a range report; when you can!

Peace
Greg