I have a new CCW

Info, pictures, advice...
KINGWC

I have a new CCW

Post by KINGWC »

I finally got to the range this afternoon with my new P64. I ran about 100 rounds of Brown Bear an 50 rounds of silver Bear with out a single problem. I think the P64 will be replacing my S&W 3913 as my daily carry because of it's size and accuracy. :D :D :D :D
The Only Sarge

Re: I have a new CCW

Post by The Only Sarge »

I dont know man.....you really need a easily concealed, very reliable pistol....oh never mind! :)
Docmow1

Post by Docmow1 »

Nice one Sarge!

KINGWC - I used to be a revolver guy simply because my luck with the first 2 autos I purchased (not P64s) were a tad bit unreliable. I carried a S&W Featherweight 38 snubbie. It's nothing if it wasn't reliable. I knew that if I pulled the trigger, it would go "bang" everytime. A few weeks back, I decided to try another pistol and when I picked up the P64 it felt perfect, so I bought it. I agree with you....after I shot about 80 rounds through it with complete reliability and amazing accuracy, I was hooked. My wife makes fun of me for carrying it around the house! It's with me all the time.

Take care and enjoy! :D
"Never approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear, or a fool from any direction." -Unknown
KINGWC

Post by KINGWC »

Thanks Docmow1, the P64 was my first c&r purchase and I was very surprised when I received it, it looks like new and I really don't think the gun had ever been fired. It compares in fit and finish to some of my other name brand guns. I did replace the hammer spring with a 20# to lighten the da pull now if I can get the safety a little smoother I will be set.

Oh! by the way it's good to see another Kentuckian here, Boyle County here.