This why we need to support......

Info, pictures, advice...
115grfmj

Post by 115grfmj »

our friends on this board that make grips, and other parts for our pistols. I recently sent an email to hogue to see if they had any plans to make grips for the p64......after all they make them for the cz52......and the radom p35.....and some other...obscure pistols.........any way this was the response I got back.

Mr. Predham,

I have worked at Hogue for over two and onee-half years and this is the first call I've had for this pistol. Unfortunately, we can't make a grip for every gun on the market and the ones we do make grips for have to have a very large market to warrant a mold (about $150,000) or setting up machining.

I'm sorry,

Cindy
Customer Service
Hogue Inc

On the other hand if if alot of us started sending inquiries....maybe

Here is her email....Cindy@hogueinc.com

or you can just go to their feedback on their website.......it's time for them to recognize just what a little gem we have here. ;D
beasleydano
Forum supporter
Forum supporter

Post by beasleydano »

Personally I would have no interest in purchasing a Hogue custom cookie cutter P-64 grip in Goncalo Alves or synthetic anyway. Dennis and Chris both turn out a quality custom product with several wood choices, fast turnaround and very reasonable cost. Now all we need is for Sean to get back into the resin grips.
nbender
Forum supporter
Forum supporter

Post by nbender »

I gave my Makarov Houge grips away. They made the pistol grips too fat for me. I realize some people really like the Houge, but I'm not a fan.
nicksterdemus

Post by nicksterdemus »

I like the rubber Hogue as opposed 2 1 piece plastic on S&W autoloaders. Speaking of I own a CS40 that came from the factory w/hogue grips. Being blessed w/small hands I wanted 2 whittle 'em down 2 size. S&W discontinued the CS40 n has no grips, suggested I talk w/Hogue which said "Sorry no longer in production." Dems da breaks...................