Classic Arms - Kudos!

Info, pictures, advice...
Brehon1

Classic Arms - Kudos!

Post by Brehon1 »

Ordered my first P-64 on a Friday and received it the following Wednesday! :D Great response time and the order was packaged as if Classic really cares about the item shipped (unlike a competitor from whom I ordered a Tokarev). The P-64 is in great condition and the holster is also fine. If I was sophisticated enough to make such a determination I would say it looks like it has never been fired. Classic has moved to the top of my list of people from whom I will order.

My thanks to all on this site who helped educate me about my P-64's. I am sure I'll be referring to this site frequently.

I am going to try to post a picture at some point but I am technologically challenged... :oops:
The Only Sarge

Re: Classic Arms - Kudos!

Post by The Only Sarge »

My P-64 is one of the most accurate pistols I have and I have 'em all :)
Byrd

Post by Byrd »

Classic Arms is a class act. I have ordered quite a few weapons from them and have always been impressed with the quality of their merchandise as well as their service. Congrats on your new toy.
From Above Only & Not Beneath!
cubsfan

Post by cubsfan »

Just got mine from them today. It is a beautiful 1974 Model. It looks brand new. Not a scratch or blemish. Even the mags look new. I will have to try to post pictures later. Until then, your imagination will have to do. :D
cubsfan

Post by cubsfan »

Also, it was only $169.99 on their email special with a $10 hand pick. Two mags, cleaning rod and a holster in really great condition.
juniustaylor
Elite member
Elite member

Post by juniustaylor »

AWESOME cubsfan, that's real cool. I have not personally bought anything from classicarms, but they look like a reputable dealer and have lots of good reviews.
US Air Force Veteran - OEF/OIF
cubsfan

Post by cubsfan »

Wish I had bought 2, but several unexpected vet and repair bills got in the way. If they still have these next month or so, I will probably pick up another. Can't say enough good things about my Classicarms experiences.
The Only Sarge

Post by The Only Sarge »

Just ordered another one from them.

This is ridiculous.

Hello....my name is Sarge and I am an addict.......I buy guns...lots and lots of guns for no reason....please help me.
Legally Armed

Post by Legally Armed »

Classic Arms can't seem to understand that the "shipping address" and the "premises address" on my C&R are different, and that they can ship to my "shipping address." Every other milsurp retailer will, but they won't. So, they miss out on my business. Instead, I buy from SOG and AIM, who have no problems with shipping to, you know, the SHIPPING ADDRESS on my c&r. :?
The Only Sarge

Post by The Only Sarge »

Wait a minute....I read your post and had to make sure I didnt post that.....I went round and round with them on the exact same issue...finally spoke with a very nice older lady who took care of all of it and it is on the way. I had the exact same situation but resolved it with them.
Diesel McBadass

Post by Diesel McBadass »

Mine shipped today!
Legally Armed

Post by Legally Armed »

The Only Sarge wrote:Wait a minute....I read your post and had to make sure I didnt post that.....I went round and round with them on the exact same issue...finally spoke with a very nice older lady who took care of all of it and it is on the way. I had the exact same situation but resolved it with them.
Maybe I'll have to give them a call...
enbarnes

Post by enbarnes »

I just got my handpick P-64 from them today (Wednesday ordered last Friday.) First purchase from them but won't be the last! I am a noob, but except for some VERY light scuffs on the right grip I can't tell it from a new one. The mags are pretty tight though -- is this normal? I mean I need to (carefully!) start then out by prying with a screwdriver!
The Only Sarge

Post by The Only Sarge »

Legally Armed wrote:
The Only Sarge wrote:Wait a minute....I read your post and had to make sure I didnt post that.....I went round and round with them on the exact same issue...finally spoke with a very nice older lady who took care of all of it and it is on the way. I had the exact same situation but resolved it with them.
Maybe I'll have to give them a call...
Well don't tell her I called her "an older lady" on the internet :)
The Only Sarge

Post by The Only Sarge »

enbarnes wrote:I just got my handpick P-64 from them today (Wednesday ordered last Friday.) First purchase from them but won't be the last! I am a noob, but except for some VERY light scuffs on the right grip I can't tell it from a new one. The mags are pretty tight though -- is this normal? I mean I need to (carefully!) start then out by prying with a screwdriver!
Gotta soak these bad boys in mineral spirits and clean 'em up.