New from SoCal

Info, pictures, advice...
ArmoryRacks

New from SoCal

Post by ArmoryRacks »

Hi guys,

I recently came across the site after purchasing my first P64. I identified what everyone here already knows, what great guns they are. Turns out more than one followed me home last weekend - pics below. I also saw that there was a sponsorship opportunity on the site, so I jumped at the opportunity. Tons of great information here guys, thanks. Now I just need to decide if I am going to make any modifications as mine are all 100% stock right now. I look forward to spending some time here.

Thanks,
Ryan

--
Ryan
NRA Endowment Member and CRPA Life Member
http://www.ArmoryRacks.com
johnb007

Re: New from SoCal

Post by johnb007 »

It looks like you have room for at least 1 more!
lklawson

Post by lklawson »

Welcome and thank you for your sponsorship. I'm going to go look at your website right now because, frankly, my safe has grown too small (no, despite what my wife says, I emphatically do NOT have "too many guns ;) and I honestly hate those sheets of pockets some folks sell to drape on the inside of the safe door.

Peace favor your sword,
Kirk
The Cheapskate's Guide to Gun Cleaning and Maintenance - "You shouldn't have to spend thousands of dollars on expensive gun cleaning an maintenance products. Find out how to save money with inexpensive alternatives that work just as well."
gwbiker

Post by gwbiker »

welcome. I'm surprised your fearless leaders would allow their subjects to own anything more deadly than a pop gun.
ArmoryRacks

Post by ArmoryRacks »

Yeah, there are some crazy laws here, but we put up with them for various reasons. With that said, there is almost no impact to a a C&R collector. The challenges come with black guns and hi-cap mags.
--
Ryan
NRA Endowment Member and CRPA Life Member
http://www.ArmoryRacks.com