Info, pictures, advice...
nbender
Forum supporter
Forum supporter

New Marschal Grips

Post by nbender »

I said I would post a picture of my new Marschal grips when they arrived:

http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o14/ ... lGrips.jpg

The craftsmanship is perfect. These are made from Red Wattle and cost $52 shipped. Others here have written that he's making them for the P-64, and I may have to have him do me a set.
rlj102468
Forum supporter
Forum supporter

New Marschal Grips

Post by rlj102468 »

Nbender, Dennis makes some wonderfull grips, I would suggest the P-64 grips, as they are made with the same craftsmanship as all the others. Dennis has been a great person to deal with and is always willing to help and answer all e-mails. I am very glad to buy of him and to call him an acquaintance. :)

C-Ya, Bobby J.
papabear
Global moderator
Global moderator

New Marschal Grips

Post by papabear »

nbender,

Thanks for the pic of your new grips, I really like em. I have two set from Dennis, one set for my Makarov and one for my P-64

Papabear
POINT SHOOTER
cruiser

New Marschal Grips

Post by cruiser »

Do you have his link?
papabear
Global moderator
Global moderator

New Marschal Grips

Post by papabear »

cruiser,

This is Dennis web site http://dnmars.43i.net

Papabear
POINT SHOOTER
amd6547

New Marschal Grips

Post by amd6547 »

Those checkered wood P64 grips look great. Something I have wanted for a long time.
"I was so much older than, I'm younger then that now..."
bzinggg
Forum supporter
Forum supporter

New Marschal Grips

Post by bzinggg »

I said I would post a picture of my new Marschal grips when they arrived:

http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o14/ ... lGrips.jpg

The craftsmanship is perfect. These are made from Red Wattle and cost $52 shipped. Others here have written that he's making them for the P-64, and I may have to have him do me a set.
I've got a '63 E.G. Mak that I love and love to look at. The workmanship is super good. That Mak you have there, though, has got to be even smoother, and the Marschal grips are excellent! I love this grip work all of these guys do, but these examples of yours, and Papabears are special. The guy must have CNC machines to keep the cost down that low for such a quality product. I'm a cabinetmaker, wood and metal craftsman with about 30 years at it, and I know the labor involved in precision fitting a wood grip to a pistol that is properly joined and designed to withstand the repeated firing of that pistol. What good taste and wisdom you both have!
papabear
Global moderator
Global moderator

New Marschal Grips

Post by papabear »

bzinggg,

Dennis does use the CNC method on his grips, and they do fit like a glove, and the cost compared to other wood grips is "less", and he will work with you. Great guy to do business with. My P-64 grips were $38 and the Makarov grips were $32, however, they were plainer than nbenders set. Now that I have seen nbender's grips I want a set of the Star grips for my other Makarov too.

Papabear
Last edited by papabear on January 16th, 2007, 10:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
POINT SHOOTER