Gun Show in Little Rock

Info, pictures, advice...
nicksterdemus

Gun Show in Little Rock

Post by nicksterdemus »

Just another G&S promotions(Gouge&Screw). Is it just w/me or have most of the shows gone 2 da dawgs? The last 1 a few months ago I noticed a Iver Johnson Pony 380 in fair 2 good @ best, 1 clip & wanted 300 clams. They markup a sidearm by a C-note & 1/2 then make out like it's killin' 'em 2 drop 25-50 bucks. I can buy most "regular" ammo @ WallyWorld cheaper than @ the ammo vendors. Ya can still pickup a deal here n there. Nuttin' agin you city folks but 2 many are payin' 2 much & the vendors are greedy. Almost everytime I stop 4 a few secs I hear "Make me an offer" 2 which I reply "Start w/fair price". One guy said "I sold 14 yesterday" too whit "That doesn't mean any of them gotta deal"..........................
Last edited by nicksterdemus on January 11th, 2007, 10:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
nicksterdemus

Gun Show in Little Rock

Post by nicksterdemus »

Well I went n it was the same dealers w/same sidearms n same high prices. Did pickup a fine old school pouch that my cz52 can squeeze in2. Noticed a couple of the blue dipped 52's made in 54 but I prefer the gray parkerized. Ya think they're dippin' some of them 2 hide scratches? Just wondered coz the blue is really dull n thick lookin'. A guy pulled the slide on 1 he had 4 sale n it looked new which made me wonder how thick that blue was.................
anjdrifter
Forum supporter
Forum supporter

Gun Show in Little Rock

Post by anjdrifter »

It is the same everywhere at shows.dont they know there is an internet out in the world and if you deal with reputable dealers you get better deals and prices even with shipping. on the milsurp there isnt much difference in grade and as matter of fact if there is a problem most dealers on net will stand behind the sale. try and track down a show dealer good luck. I think they deal mostly with the fringe buyers and newbies to the hobby or even worse some guys would getaround some regs. nuff said.
arex

Gun Show in Little Rock

Post by arex »

I think the gun shows count on impulse buying and, thus, jack their prices up accordingly.