I was shocked!

Info, pictures, advice...
DoubleTap

I was shocked!

Post by DoubleTap »

Actually saw two P-64's for sale in a local Gander Mountain. They were calling them Makarovs and they wanted a tad too much for them (~$250), but just the fact that they had them surprised me. :D
vorakam

Re: I was shocked!

Post by vorakam »

DT, Which store in Ohio? I saw one last week at the Twinsburg store. They wanted $250, and it had a good share of wear on it. I bought my first one last month at the Medina show. Its bluing is 98%, really looks nice. I paid $195. He included extra mag, a soft case, a Don Hume JitSlide holster and a manual. A little better deal than Gander !!!
juniustaylor
Elite member
Elite member

Post by juniustaylor »

I bought mine at a Gander Mtn store in Wichita, KS. Been a year ago or more. It was $200 then.
manicmechanic
Veteran member
Veteran member

Post by manicmechanic »

The Taylor, MI Gander Mountain has a couple of 64's there also for about $250.00 One comes with 2 mags and is a 68 and the other is a 72 I think and came with 1 mag.
DoubleTap

Post by DoubleTap »

This was the store on 202 off of I70, near Dayton.
lklawson

Post by lklawson »

DoubleTap wrote:This was the store on 202 off of I70, near Dayton.
I live right there in Huber. Gander usually has zip for "used" and wants too much. Never thought of looking for a P64 there.

Peace favor your sword,
Kirk
The Cheapskate's Guide to Gun Cleaning and Maintenance - "You shouldn't have to spend thousands of dollars on expensive gun cleaning an maintenance products. Find out how to save money with inexpensive alternatives that work just as well."
fknipfer1

Post by fknipfer1 »

Wasn't any around here lately in Wichita, Ks because I looked and called everywhere within reason. Found one on gunbroker for $230 and $15 shipping plus $26 FFL handling fee. That's way to much for it but its done and now I have changed the hammer spring so that's another $13 part and shipping. Hope it shoots well as I certainly have a lot of money in it. Doesn't seem to be many around lately. If you can find one locally even for $250 that's cheaper than all the expense of going thru Gunbroker.

fkniper1
US Army Veteran
NRA Life Member 1965
Am not a collector more of an accumlator
Makarov-

Post by Makarov- »

Occassionally the Sheffield Lake Gander Mountain will have one for $250.

Fins Feathers and Fur in Ashland(? Or near Ashland?) carries them regularly for a little less.
Repeal mandatory health insurance purchase language in the health care bill. Fines/jail are for criminal or civil misconduct. Insurance isn't a tax. By forcing this you betray public trust, ignore your constitution oaths, & are party to extortion.