p-64 parts needed lets get togeather

Info, pictures, advice...
sniper

p-64 parts needed lets get togeather

Post by sniper »

For all you guys that was looking at gunneyrabbit parts for our p-64's lets see what we can come up with. I for one have a paperweight right now and i love my p-64.
at2wooden

Re: p-64 parts needed lets get togeather

Post by at2wooden »

I'd sure like to have some spare parts instead of keeping my #2 pistol as a back-up parts source.
"Buy 'em cheap, and bury 'em deep."
MakAttack

Post by MakAttack »

Has anyone contacted the importer and got their take on it? Seems like even if they couldn't find stores of parts in Poland, they could have held some parts guns in reserve (those with excessive holster wear or other cosmetic blems) and tripled their money on them in the end. As a bonus, knowing there are parts out there would elevate the prices of these fine firearms.
juniustaylor
Elite member
Elite member

Post by juniustaylor »

Gunney already has enough support to part his pistol out... check it out.

MakAttack, elsewhere on here it has been discussed about importers finding/selling parts. I don't remember where it was, but I for one agreed. However, I think it comes down to the importers don't want to get involved in the petty stuff. They just want to sell the pistol and be done with any further support on it. There is a couple folks on Gunbroker that have access to the original Polish parts. One is Genuine-Militaria. The other guy has two usernames. One is Yakooza or something like that. I don't remember his other username on there. Genuine-Militaria had a P-64 safety for sale $30 buy it now and $4 priority shipping. The one downfall is you have to send him a Western Union money order to Poland and wait about 2 weeks. I really considered buying the safety, but waited a bit and someone else bought it. Oh well. Someone probably needed it more than me.
gunneyrabbit
Forum supporter
Forum supporter

Post by gunneyrabbit »

Hay guys, I still have parts for sale, as soon as I hit the $133.00 price that I paid for the pistol everything goes to the forum and I'm not that far away from that goal.
Hope I can help you out,
G.R.
45collector

Post by 45collector »

I saw a bunch of P64 parts for sale on Gunbroker this morning. Prices are ridiculous though. A buy-it-now price of $45 for just the safety for instance. Ouch. Buy hey, supply and demand huh? If someone has a nice shooter P64 that just needs a new safety, they will pay it.