best gun i've ever had

Info, pictures, advice...
dane

best gun i've ever had

Post by dane »

I originally bought the Jennings Nine by Bryco Arms. This junk gun jammed on me once every three or four shots. Even though the p64 holds have the ammo, I would much rather be able to fire seven rounds than nothing at all. Since I've had the p-64 I have shot more than 300 rounds without a single jam. It has probably the highest success rate over any other gun I have owned. Not even my ruger has a better success. I dont think I will be selling this one. If you do have one, HOLD ON TO IT! Even though the sites are small, with some practice, I can place every shot into a basketball size circle from 25 feet. Go Poland
mrcrabby01

best gun i've ever had

Post by mrcrabby01 »

new guy here to. First trip to the range was a huge success.

I had read enough here to know i was getting a hidden gem.

Wolff springs showed up today (ordered Friday) andslapped in the new spring, super smooth and easy (im an idiot and rarely follow directions but enough springs shot across the room made me read these several times before atteimpting) Easy and straightforward.

thanks for all the posts and stickys. Y'all rock.

Regards

Bill
rlj102468
Forum supporter
Forum supporter

best gun i've ever had

Post by rlj102468 »

Wecome to the site guys! Like you said lots of good info in the posts here. Keep shooting & enjoy the site.

C-Ya, Bobby J.
herrmannek

best gun i've ever had

Post by herrmannek »

@Dane I bet you don't expect that to hear from Pole :)
If you haven't sold your JA NINE yet
http://bryco-jennings-jimenezarms.com/forum/index.php
First you can share your experience, later you can mod your JA NINE into a gun that will actually shot, as far as I know it shouldn't take much effort and can be fun... Of course if you don't have DiY string in yourself stay with factory quality stuff :) anyway cheers for GOOD choice...