Off Topic ( SKS)

Info, pictures, advice...
danicrow

Off Topic ( SKS)

Post by danicrow »

LOL.... IT is ok..... cool but otherwise sunny,,, I am not looking forward to the summer, I like it cool.
danicrow

Off Topic ( SKS)

Post by danicrow »

do you know where on of the best places to order would be.
garry
Veteran member
Veteran member

Off Topic ( SKS)

Post by garry »

i saw a post here on this topic maybe i will look G
papabear
Global moderator
Global moderator

Off Topic ( SKS)

Post by papabear »

WOW, $50 for transfer fee..... :'( I only pay $15, but that is because I am special......... ;D no, its because I do a lot of business with him, I get all my accessories, supplies and ammo through him besides the guns I buy-sell-trade with him, he scratches my back and I scratch his. I may pay a little more buying the above items, but he is the only dealer within 40 miles of me, so I want him to stay in business here, especially with gas at $2.86 a gal now. Wife won't let me use her car that gets 25 MPG, so I have to drive my 17 MPG truck, but I love my truck....... ;D

papabear
Last edited by papabear on April 19th, 2007, 8:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
POINT SHOOTER
danicrow

Off Topic ( SKS)

Post by danicrow »

I love mine too, 2006 GMC Canyon. crew cab,4 wheel drive Hi and low. oh sorry that isn't a gun ....lol
garry
Veteran member
Veteran member

Off Topic ( SKS)

Post by garry »

hey Papabear ! Do you know where to get P-64s online for cheap?
Danicrow, i just blasted thru NormSuttons last 200 postings a didn't see the site he mentioned ,but, he said they were pretty low priced, Maybe Norm will see this and post it. Sorry but there are definitely some out there still. G
garry
Veteran member
Veteran member

Off Topic ( SKS)

Post by garry »

gas is $2.89 here in KC . thieves.
hey Papabear- does the chatroom here work? perhaps Danicrow , and you and i and anyone else can get on that. might save room here on the boards?
G
garry
Veteran member
Veteran member

Off Topic ( SKS)

Post by garry »

btw... i did see this site .. but i but not sure if they have P-64s
G http://www.jgsales.com/index.php/handgu ... ath/16_277
papabear
Global moderator
Global moderator

Off Topic ( SKS)

Post by papabear »

gas is $2.89 here in KC . thieves.
hey Papabear- does the chatroom here work? perhaps Danicrow , and you and i and anyone else can get on that. might save room here on the boards?
G
As far as I know it does, it took me a couple time to figure it out, but yelp it works fine.
papabear
POINT SHOOTER
garry
Veteran member
Veteran member

Off Topic ( SKS)

Post by garry »

ok ty, i tried it but nobody was there. at least i typed in Hello and sent it and no one replied but i didn't have anyone in particular to chat to. G
danicrow

Off Topic ( SKS)

Post by danicrow »

I can't get on the chat section at work, sentara has blocked anything having to do with weapons. and communication... I love this site. I appreciate the trouble garry... I hope to get one soon.... the local dealer won't order it for me, it has to do with the profit margin.
carguy
Elite member
Elite member

Off Topic ( SKS)

Post by carguy »

Garry,
Do you hold a C&R FFL? If so SOG advertises that they have p-64s, at farily reasonable prices...but you need to be an FFL or C&R. I haven't seen them anywhere else of late and I don't pay too much attentionas I can't buy in Mass anyways.
Hope that helps.
Russ
garry
Veteran member
Veteran member

Off Topic ( SKS)

Post by garry »

naw i just buy what i can where i can. i would like to get C&R ,but just haven't got around to it. It seems to be the best way to go tho ! It looks plenty easy to get and a young guy like Danicrow could start young and probably do well as an investment. i have so many guns, my wife doesn't even realize how many heehee. she is good with me trying to start some type of gun sales venture as long as it brings in $$'s ! i'd need a full-on licsense for that and frankly i don't like the intrusions and i am not a people person in general so i'd rather sell outta my house and that is frowned upon by law ,, plus i would be too discriminatory to whom i sell to. can't stay in business that way. G
garry
Veteran member
Veteran member

Off Topic ( SKS)

Post by garry »

btw . yes that helps ! i dint mean to ramble there but that is just my thoughts on the situation. G
Danicrow ! NP - glad to help . this is a kewl site so i enjoy steering folks the right way . the Grandpa side of me i guess. bummer that work doesn't let you play online all day ! heehee. unfortunately i don't work so ,basically, "i got time" G
grayfox
Veteran member
Veteran member

Off Topic ( SKS)

Post by grayfox »

Gas here in knoxville is 2.66 a gal, filled up today. Plus, you guys are driving me crazy, I found a norinco sks 98% at a pawn shop today, 210 out the door (included tax and tic). Just what I need, another gun......I need a bigger den.
Last edited by grayfox on April 19th, 2007, 4:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.