cabellas has p64s for $179

Info, pictures, advice...
mellisallen

cabellas has p64s for $179

Post by mellisallen »

i dont know how long the sale is for ..but cabellas has p64s for $179. i dont know if every store has them or not but if your looking check em out. i was a little annoyed when i saw this cus i bought mine a few months ago for $199 :?
buds

Re: cabellas has p64s for $179

Post by buds »

I got my P64 at Cabelas in Kansas City for $169 in December 2009. I had the salesman show me several before settling on a nice looking 1977 which has performed flawlessly and is my primary CCW gun. I've seen some places trying to sell 1967 models for as much as $269! $179 is a pretty good price.
jhandy

Post by jhandy »

the cabelas by me, (Scarborough Maine) has one for like $250 i think. its been there for a long time, and at that price i would bet it will be there a bit longer.
buds

Post by buds »

Roger that! I would not pay $250 either. I'm going to check my local Cabelas again and see if they have any more P64's. I think the everyday price is still under $200. I receive their sale flyers all the time so I'll watch and when they put the P64's on sale again, I'll be ready.
mellisallen

Post by mellisallen »

jhandy wrote:the cabelas by me, (Scarborough Maine) has one for like $250 i think. its been there for a long time, and at that price i would bet it will be there a bit longer.
thats the cabellas i go to almost regularly. ive see that one you refered to. now they have more and the price on that one dropped to $199. its where i got mine. i laughed at the fact that a "used" one was more than the "new" one they where also selling
jhandy

Post by jhandy »

doesnt it seem that things are way more expensive there than at howls or kittery trading post? I got my 64 from ktp for $180. Ktp has 200 dollar guns all day long. Try to find something that price at cabellas. Not as easy.
mellisallen

Post by mellisallen »

yah cabellas is a bit pricey. theres a k31 there that i want badly for $199 but money isnt there. theres a guy in raymond that i visit occasionaly that has prices that make cabellas seem downright cheap! i like howls alot but dont get there as much as id like. im looking foward to the gunshow in biddiford on the 24-25, hoping to see a good deal :D
jhandy

Post by jhandy »

one in Biddiford? i think ill try to make it. where is it? I went to the ones in Sanford and lewiston last month. Got a hi-point 45 just to see how good a gun thats $175 new out of the box can be. so far so good.

ps. just helped do a remodel job on a house on Maine av. in Sebago! if you ever need a carpenter.......
mellisallen

Post by mellisallen »

its at the ice arena in biddiford, ill get you the directions if you want them. i live about 5 miles down from maine ave. and im a carpenter/ handyman/ maintence guy....so if you ever need help let me know. (the "hillbilly range" i go to is like ten minutes from maine ave too so if your ever back up this way let me know)
pigpen

Post by pigpen »

I bought my first centerfire handgun last wednesday at cabelas in dundee michigan. a p64 that I paid 179$ on sale from that same flyer. It came with 2 mags and a military style holster. I don't have to tell you that I think I am in love with this pistol. Of course it is not without its drawbacks. Just like anything, there are problems, like the double action trigger is a little on the heavy side, ( okay, I have to get help to pull the trigger when shooting offhanded). Just kidding! I did order the spring set from wolfe springs. But I do intend on carrying this gun when I get better trained and more accutomed to not only this gun, but to carrying in general.
better run, will check back soon.

pigpen
truecrimson

Post by truecrimson »

The Hamburg, PA location still has them at $179, though the salesman told me I got the 2nd to last one Saturday.
camekanix

Post by camekanix »

Here in AZ Cabela's has them for $199. Never even saw them advertised for $179. Then again, it seems that guns cost more here than most other places anyway. I'm less than 2 hrs away from J&G though so I will make it back up that way sooner or later.
P64, CZ82, CZ52 x2, Hi-points, tt33, and many Mosins in a pear tree.