Too good not to share!

Info, pictures, advice...
ndaugbjerg

Re: Too good not to share!

Post by ndaugbjerg »

918collector wrote:Fill me in on those grips. Are they the nice-looking checkered models I've seen pictured here sometimes?

Probably, I bought them from Dennis Marchalko? I just couldn't remember his name when I wrote the post. This happens at my age; which I'm not going to divulge. But my mother was 22 when Wyatt Earp died.
Niels
blinddog
Veteran member
Veteran member

Post by blinddog »

I really like Dennis grips, thats what I have on my guns and they make a difference in the way I shoot. It just fits my hand better.
918collector

Post by 918collector »

Don't know about the P64 but I could definitely tell a difference on my Mak when I switched to Pearce grips. The only trouble with them is they make the gun as wide as a double-stack.
daven

Post by daven »

I have even more fun as I take a CZ82, an EG Mak and a 1916 S&W Mk II still in 0.455 with me and then watch people get more an more upset as they put their loads into the bull. People will not believe that a revolver that is almost 100 years old is accurate, and the EG Mak just swallows any 9 x 18 load that I make. Dave_n
nlvoldy40

Post by nlvoldy40 »

I'am a new member, so far I have 3 P-64 s. I just got my 3rd one from J&G gun sales, Fri. I always go for the hand select.

I think I realy lucked out,,this 64 does'nt look like its been fired more than 2 or 3 times. There's not a mark on the hammer or firing pin. I don't think the feed ramp has ever had a round through it. After I shoot it a couple of hundred time , it'll be my main ccw. Just had to say I am like a kid with his first BB gun. nlvoldy40. OH forgot to say its a 1972.