One for the good guys!

Info, pictures, advice...
michaelap

One for the good guys!

Post by michaelap »

I know this isn't P-64 related but just had to share. It's worth noting when innocents win!

http://www.wsvn.com/news/articles/local/MI145560/
boomer

Re: One for the good guys!

Post by boomer »

You are right it has nothing to do with a P 64!
kurremkarm

Post by kurremkarm »

Man I would hate to get shot in the jaw. Yikes, where the hell was center mast?
cichlid

Post by cichlid »

That place is about 25 minutes from my house. So I think now we should have a stopping power discussion...JK LOL.
boomer

Post by boomer »

I think we already know the stopping power of the 9x18 Makarov and any further discussion is not needed. That's is just my opinion. The theme of this board is the care and feeding and fondness for the Polish Radom P 64 pistol.
cichlid

Post by cichlid »

boomer wrote:I think we already know the stopping power of the 9x18 Makarov and any further discussion is not needed. That's is just my opinion. The theme of this board is the care and feeding and fondness for the Polish Radom P 64 pistol.
Just so you know, "JK" means just kidding and "LOL" means laughing out loud. I was again trying to interject a little humor here, but I guess you missed it. It seems as though, on other forums, when there is a story like this, it degenerates into a caliber war and stopping power debate. That is why I made the comment I did. I was trying to be sarcastic.

I am very glad the person being robbed is ok. It very well could have turned out different.
blinddog
Veteran member
Veteran member

Post by blinddog »

That was great! Its good to see the good guy win one.
boomer

Post by boomer »

Why do you have to be sarcastc in the first place. I was not impressed and I don't kid around when it comes to firearms either. Plus I sure don't want to see this board get like the rest of them either. Just saying.
cichlid

Post by cichlid »

boomer wrote:Why do you have to be sarcastc in the first place. I was not impressed and I don't kid around when it comes to firearms either. Plus I sure don't want to see this board get like the rest of them either. Just saying.
Who cares if I'm sarcastic or not. If you don't like my board personality, ignore me. You jump all over me for a little humor and sarcasm. Joking around with a firearm in your hand is totally different than joking in ones writing on a forum. Just an FYI, (for your information) I was not trying to impress you or anyone else.
rottenrick

Post by rottenrick »

Well, all joking aside (I do like to see dirtbags get what's coming to them). Yes, this is a dedicted forum, but armed resistance CCW is primarily what the P-64 is all about. It's the reason a lot of us buy them. Most of us are not really collectors, some are and that's fine. But, I think most of us are buying for function and value (being a neat weapon helps though). Maybe we could have a neato burrito armed news section or something?? So everyone's happy Just a thought. Take it for what it's worth.
michaelap

Post by michaelap »

Thing is I remember back when I joined this thing there were always items posted that were a bit off topic but they were relevent to our lives and I never saw any knowitalls objecting!
dfunk
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by dfunk »

michaelap wrote:Thing is I remember back when I joined this thing there were always items posted that were a bit off topic but they were relevent to our lives and I never saw any knowitalls objecting!
You're right, and this topic is fine.
turbocat

Post by turbocat »

the first thing i read when my NRA magizine comes in is the Armed citizen. these reports bring happiness to my soul. :D
blinddog
Veteran member
Veteran member

Post by blinddog »

The possesion of a firearm by honest citizens has saved alot of lives IMO.