new to forum

Info, pictures, advice...
stwayne

new to forum

Post by stwayne »

just signed up. last week I bought two of the P64s from Aim Surplus/ got them; 2 holsters; 4 mags; 2 boxes of shells- with tax and registering for under $200. luckily I live just 10 miles from them so I picked them up and saved shipping. I got a bunch of guns and several 9x18s and these are really nice- but have a super strong DA pull like everyone is saying- but one of the best single action pulls I have ever felt.
stwayne

new to forum

Post by stwayne »

that should read under $200 each; $400 both!

also Im thinking Aimsurplus.com undersells everyone.
wayne
layer

new to forum

Post by layer »

Welcome!
donnerwetter58

new to forum

Post by donnerwetter58 »

Welcome to the forum.
It would not be good living just 10 miles from Aim Surplus.
cpu77

new to forum

Post by cpu77 »

What did your two look like? Did you get to pick your two. I live 2hrs away but I would make the drive to pick them out.
stwayne

new to forum

Post by stwayne »

they are in excellent condition- infact are so tight I think they have all new springs ect. I shot one today and am amazed at the accrucy! in fact I have about 15 other pistols that are not near as accruate. also by purchasing 2 I only had to fill out one regestration for $15. had I let them send them to a dealer for pickup- I woulod have to pay $20 shipping and $20 each registration to the gun dealer. Aims does have a hand pick charge of $10, but that involves them just taking 5 at random and selecting the best- but I have a feeling these are all about the same condition.
stwayne

new to forum

Post by stwayne »

haha- yeah living so close, I bought waaaay more than I should have- just ask the wife

wayne