p-64 they have 13 left

Info, pictures, advice...
nlvoldy40

p-64 they have 13 left

Post by nlvoldy40 »

I guess i'm the new kid on block. After reading about the P-64, I had to have one. Got it from j&g,great gun but some wear on both sides of the slide. Then started reading more on this web. I ordered another one from Military gun supply.They have 29 left. Also will be ordering some springs from Wolf. Really like all the info. you guys have. Should be getting it this week.
txag_88

Re: p-64 they have 13 left

Post by txag_88 »

WOW! Apparently i got gypped! I paid 250 retail for mine. Just got it a couple days ago. Hope to make it to the range tomorrow to give it a go round
Arik

Post by Arik »

I ordered my yesterday from military gun supply. Cant wait!! Feel anxious, like a kid waiting to open Christmas presents.
Foo Bird

Post by Foo Bird »

Add me to the list of people who just bought one from MGS.
I was very worried about parts availability until I heard how nice the P64's MGS was selling were. The only downside is now I have to stock yet another caliber. :x
Headless Norseman

Post by Headless Norseman »

Add me to the MGS list! I ordered mine on the 19th, but looks like they haven't shipped it yet :(
Arik

Post by Arik »

The fun store called! Mine came in yesterday :) !!!! Have to wait till Thursday :( I cant wait to pick it up!
Foo Bird

Post by Foo Bird »

Arik wrote:The fun store called! Mine came in yesterday :) !!!! Have to wait till Thursday :( I cant wait to pick it up!
8 Days? Ack. :? Hope I can wait that long.
Arik

Post by Arik »

Foo Bird wrote:
Arik wrote:The fun store called! Mine came in yesterday :) !!!! Have to wait till Thursday :( I cant wait to pick it up!
8 Days? Ack. :? Hope I can wait that long.
LOL. I couldnt wait till Thursday. Took off work a half hour early today and made it in time to the store. Just brought it home :evilgrin: and its currently soaking in degreaser!!!

Edit
1970 date. Some minor holster wear on the front but otherwise looks damn near new :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
sixguns

Post by sixguns »

[/ihi guys im new to the forum. In fact this is my first forum but i have been reading about the p-64 for about two months now. i recently bought one from AIM surplus about amonth ago. $169 i think. couldny have been more pleased (1969) looked to be unfired and near perfect cond. anticipating buying one, i bought two cases of norinco 1993 9x18 for just $180.00 a case at a auction (gun store owner closeing down) happy happy guy to say the least. thanks for allof your knowledge on this subject couldnt have done it without you guys :hi: ]i:
dfunk
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by dfunk »

Welcome to the forum sixguns - glad to have you!

Also, we like photos around here, so if you can we'd love to see photos of your new piece!
kargo27

Post by kargo27 »

Hi all! New to the forum and to the P64. I just picked one up from MGS today, a 1970. A little of the bluing worn off but looks to never have been dropped.

Had a bit of cosmoline in it so I gave her a good bath.

Karl
Ft. Worth, TX

"If you've denied a person the means of self-defense, then you've also denied them the right of self-defense." Alan Gottlieb, Founder, Second Amendment Foundation.
Weasel640
Forum supporter
Forum supporter

Re: p-64 they only have 1 left

Post by Weasel640 »

Looks like they are down to one! I watched the page go down from four to three to one this afternoon as I was contemplating getting one more. Maybe next time. I already have some so I'll leave the last one for some lucky fella/gal.

Weasel

Anyone know if this guy still has any (from this thread)?