$20 mags...Ha!

Info, pictures, advice...
snaggr

$20 mags...Ha!

Post by snaggr »

I visited the quarterly Phoenix Crossroads of the West gun show and found one vender with a SINGLE P-64 mag that wanted $20 for it...was I wrong to offer him $10 and then walk away when he did the same to me???

Andy
pshootr

$20 mags...Ha!

Post by pshootr »

Auction/Ebay prices seem to be in the $20 range now for them. They are becoming scarce. I have tried to order from two dealers and been e-mailed back words to the effect "Sorry, out of stock, please wait."
. . . PshootR . . .
steve98664

$20 mags...Ha!

Post by steve98664 »

6 months ago these were going for 5-10 at local gunshows here. I will look at the next show. I don't remember seeing them at all at the last show about a 3 weeks ago.

A guy has posted 2 times on this site that he's importing freshly made P64 mags, but I haven't heard from him. He took down everyones email address interested, supposedly.
jbailey

$20 mags...Ha!

Post by jbailey »

I got one for $12 at a show early last summer. Unfortunately, it was the only one he had. Given the number of people looking for them, $20 sounds like a good deal, if it's good shape. Better to actually HAVE the mag at $20, than to be still looking for the mag at $10? - John