J&G is Killing Me

Info, pictures, advice...
stover

J&G is Killing Me

Post by stover »

http://www.jgsales.com/product_info.php ... ts_id/4003

Just when I think I have everything I "need" in hand guns, J&G does something like this. Anyone got a comparison picture between the P64 and P83. Please tell me they are big bulky and unsuitable for concealed carry, please! My marriage may depend on it.
beasleydano
Forum supporter
Forum supporter

J&G is Killing Me

Post by beasleydano »

Sorry, they are just a tad larger than a P64, hold more rounds, lighter, super double action trigger, no mods needed!
stover

J&G is Killing Me

Post by stover »

Lol -- Thanks, I was afraid of that. They look about the size of a Makarov with a safety that operate in the direction I prefer. Once all the reviews start rolling in, I'm doomed.
nvbeav

J&G is Killing Me

Post by nvbeav »

Those are really, really cool - I didn't think they'd ever get released here. I'm going to sell something to get it.
Sgt P

J&G is Killing Me

Post by Sgt P »

Guys, I all over this P-83. :) Yeah even if I have to sell off a few items to get one from J & G Sales it would be worth it to keep the Polish collection growing. ;) Now to see what a transfer will cost me. 8-) Sgt P.
rottenrick

J&G is Killing Me

Post by rottenrick »

Me too!! me too!!! When I hear the J&G truck driving around paying that music like an Ice Cream truck. I imagine I'll be standing in line with you guys. No issues on the P-83?? I LIKE IT. Does anyone know anything about them??
rottenrick

J&G is Killing Me

Post by rottenrick »

Stover, We can always share a dog house together. What do you say shipmate?? Is it worth it??? Seems this has excellent passive resistance value.
stover

J&G is Killing Me

Post by stover »

Rottenrick,
Thanks mate! I think I'll try to wait for a few reviews to roll in before I take the plunge. Really curious to see the P83 next to a Makarov or P64, that might sway my opinion. I'm sure we will start to see pictures and reviews in a week or two as they trickle out to the masses.
electro6

J&G is Killing Me

Post by electro6 »

Hello everyone. I just finished changing out the springs in my P-64 and P-63's a couple of days ago and while checking the posts this mourning I spotted this post about the P-83's. I just got off the phone with J&G and I will be having one shipped out monday and should get it wednesday. I will try and post a picture when I get it. :)
stover

J&G is Killing Me

Post by stover »

Outstanding, I'm jealous but look forward to the pictures.
torpeau

J&G is Killing Me

Post by torpeau »

electro6 wrote:Hello everyone. I just finished changing out the springs in my P-64 and P-63's a couple of days ago
I saw an interesting comment on another gun board.

Someone said you shouldn't go with stronger than standard recoil springs because, when the slide goes back forward, that stronger spring will make the slide go back faster & harder and potentially cause damage. Never thought about that. Wonder if it's true.
"The only time we see the middle of the road
is as we run from side to side." R.O. Clark
oppy

J&G is Killing Me

Post by oppy »

electro6 wrote:Hello everyone.... I just got off the phone with J&G and I will be having one shipped out monday and should get it wednesday. I will try and post a picture when I get it. :)
Looks Good. Please post review...and pics with the P64 for comparison would be great! :)
The Trouble with trouble is that it always starts out as fun.
electro6

J&G is Killing Me

Post by electro6 »

Not a problem Oppy. I will throw in a P-63 and a Makarov to round out the group. :)
tnscooter

J&G is Killing Me

Post by tnscooter »

It does look good would like to see reviews also, I wish the stamp was on the handle tho like the p64. If you google the p83 there is alot of talk going on at alot of sites, dont expect them to last long if they dont have many.
cagosti

J&G is Killing Me

Post by cagosti »