CHESTNUT RIDGE SUPPLY?

Info, pictures, advice...
shinerjohn

CHESTNUT RIDGE SUPPLY?

Post by shinerjohn »

I have bought various things, including brass, from Chestnut Ridge. Super service and the product has always been as represented or better. I just bought a S&W model 64, 4" pencil barrel revolver from them. I should get it by mid-week. IMO this husband and wife team are very trustworthy. I wouldn't hesitate for a moment to buy anything they have, if it's what I want.
radionicist

CHESTNUT RIDGE SUPPLY?

Post by radionicist »

You milsurp owners should know about the Chestnut Ridge stock stain. It's a great mix of brown with a hint of red, perfect for restoring those hopeless C&R rifles.
robbyrider

CHESTNUT RIDGE SUPPLY?

Post by robbyrider »

I bought one of the P-64's from Chestnut Ridge, just picked it up today. Haven't fired it yet but it looks in better condition than I expected.
ogdengunner

CHESTNUT RIDGE SUPPLY?

Post by ogdengunner »

Looks like a good price and very tempting. However, my son is PO'ed at me for buying too many guns now and I just found out last week that my part time job is gone as of Friday. So, until I can find a way to supplement my social security again, I am not gun buying and pretty much not shooting (cannot afford to replace ammo) until things change.
swd

CHESTNUT RIDGE SUPPLY?

Post by swd »

Their gone. That's okay I have mine.