Clip Draw

Info, pictures, advice...
onapar

Clip Draw

Post by onapar »

I have been carrying my Kel-Tec 2nd gen 380 in a pocket holster. I sent in for the clip draw for my p-64 and now it is my carry piece for summer with my shirt out it is perfect.
I have over a dozen hand guns with the P-64 being the most accurate and the best buy of them all. Paid 139 last year at a gun show, whish I had bought a few more then.
papabear
Global moderator
Global moderator

Clip Draw

Post by papabear »

onapar,

Couldn't agree with you more, and the clipdraw is a nice alternative to a
holster, several here have them, when I first read about them here, I couldn't wait till I got mine, it's just plain Jane version but hey, its covered up all day anyway so what the hay. I still have 3 P-64's, and I keep the clipdraw on one of them.

Papabear

POINT SHOOTER
normsutton
Global moderator
Global moderator

Clip Draw

Post by normsutton »

Papabear

Looks good to me

NORM
NORMSUTTON@AOL.COM
N.R.A. LIFE MEMBER 1976

ImageImage
tunnelrat

Clip Draw

Post by tunnelrat »

Couldn't agree with you more, and the clipdraw is a nice alternative to a holster, several here have them, when I first read about them here, I couldn't wait till I got mine, it's just plain Jane version but hey, its covered up all day anyway so what the hay. I still have 3 P-64's, and I keep the clipdraw on one of them.
I have a Clipdraw on my Mak. I've considered installing one on at least one of my P-64's. The P-64 is one of the easiest guns to conceal that I have ever owned.

Unfortunately, Ohio's concealed carry law requires that the firearm be either in a holster or in a locked container whenever it's carried in a motor vehicle. So I don't get a lot of chance to use the Clipdraw unless I want to stash the gun every time I'm in the car. *sigh*
snaggr

Clip Draw

Post by snaggr »

Papabear,

Where did you get those grips?? Being 19 yrs AD Military and going...they really apeal to me!

Andy
papabear
Global moderator
Global moderator

Clip Draw

Post by papabear »

Hi Andy,

Those grips [Zee Grips] as we call them here, are made by one of our members, Zeeborg, we have affectionately dubbed him Zee, and he is a supper guy to deal with. The one I posted on this thread are the Dark Green w/black swirl, however, Zee makes them in several different colors and different swirls. At the moment though, I believe he is making new molds for his P-64 grips. Tunnelrat, another member here loaned him a couple sets of the original "flat" grips to make new molds and I am sure Zee will be up an running on those grips soon. Zee also makes really nice grips for the CZ52 pistols too and in all different colors also. You can contact him at,

geospacesr@hotmail.com

Papabear
Last edited by papabear on August 25th, 2006, 7:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
POINT SHOOTER
herrmannek

Clip Draw

Post by herrmannek »

Zee grips and you nice pics of them on your pistols are so nice I post them everyhweere on the net I can :)
snaggr

Clip Draw

Post by snaggr »

Thanks for the info papabear and Norm!

I'm definitely going to look into a set of zee's grips when I hear he's back up and running.

Andy