New Member....

Info, pictures, advice...
stillkruzn

New Member....

Post by stillkruzn »

Signed up a while ago looking at info for the P64. I got one a couple of months ago and like it pretty well... bought it to be used as my CC....
michaelap

New Member....

Post by michaelap »

welcome, I carry one almost every day.
tokarev22

New Member....

Post by tokarev22 »

Hi Im a newby to, welcome.
critter

New Member....

Post by critter »

Welcome to the board. You will find a lot of good info here.
crow

New Member....

Post by crow »

stillkruzn wrote:Signed up a while ago looking at info for the P64. I got one a couple of months ago and like it pretty well... bought it to be used as my CC....
Welcome from another new guy. I still haven't picked min eup yet, but do own it..lol.. This is a very slow forum in comparison to other gun forums. But I thik it's casue we are "exclusive" here. Can't wait to get my gun.. ::)
anjdrifter
Forum supporter
Forum supporter

New Member....

Post by anjdrifter »

welcome and be careful they breed in the safe. next thing you know you will have more...
stillkruzn

New Member....

Post by stillkruzn »

Thanks for the welcomes....
fritzhund

New Member....

Post by fritzhund »

:D

Welcome!

You will find hours of information here, as well as a really good group of friends! Read on!

Fritzhund
"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"
Hunter S. Thompson: Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas
sinbad

New Member....

Post by sinbad »

Welcome! Kinda new here too. He's right about them breeding, I've got 3 now. Always loved the Makarov's and knew these were gonna be a hit to. I load some 93 grain lead heads at 800 fps and the 64 is a pleasure to shoot and very accurate with the lead... Sinbad
rottenrick

New Member....

Post by rottenrick »

Welcome new guys! Anjdrifter, so that's what you have to do. Mine is a 'Free Range' P-64. You have to put them in a safe to get em' to breed. Who'ed have thought.
Sgt P

New Member....

Post by Sgt P »

Man I keep hoping mine will multiply in the safe. Must be some type of fertilizer that you have to add. ;) Perhaps the green stuff with the numbers all over it. Tried one of the 5 numbered pieces of paper, but nothing happened. :-[ Did not even give me propper change.

Welcome to the club. I got a lot of weird looks from the military crowd that haunts the ranges here. But after they put a few magazines thru the 70s vintage P-64, they were hooked. ;D

I was shooting FMC non corrosive ball and the groups at 25 meters were respectible to say the least. One guy, former Navy pilot asked me where I bought mine as he was trully impressed. Not even broken in and it shot well. What more could you ask for..... well a few more and a decent carry holster from Dick.
Sgt P.
anjdrifter
Forum supporter
Forum supporter

New Member....

Post by anjdrifter »

sgt p try music and candles near the safe ;D ;D ;D 8-)
envy

New Member....

Post by envy »

:) Hello from N.H. just bought a 1974 FEG P-64 for $195.00 looks like it is brand new inside and out.
But definately need to do something about the trigger pull and safety lever are a bear.

I had shot my first gun several years ago and one of them was a Makarov 9x18 fell in love and wanted one since, got one now.

The one thing I would like to get are a better set of grips the stock black plastic textured set are not that great or great looking for that matter. If I recall correctly the one I shot had dark red grips maybe a chinese?

Anywho got some fmj and hp SilverBear and Privi P for the ole girl looking foreward to throwin some rounds down range.

Signed ENVY
Never allow the radical views of the few to infringe on the Constitutional rights of the many
blinddog
Veteran member
Veteran member

New Member....

Post by blinddog »

Welcome abord stillkurzin, I think that you will find that the P-64 is a beautiful carry weapon. But, clean the snot out of it and I really mean that. Good luck and keepkruzin!!

blinddog
papabear
Global moderator
Global moderator

New Member....

Post by papabear »

stillkruzn,

Welcome aboard, glad to have ya with us...... ;D
POINT SHOOTER