Alessi Holsters

Info, pictures, advice...
siafu

Alessi Holsters

Post by siafu »

I have the good fortune of being located about 2 miles from www.alessigunholsters.com and will be stopping over to see Tom next week about making me a custom Alessi holster for my P-64.

I will post pics of my rig when it is complete.

Alessi Holster Company is being carried on by his former employee Tom Kulwicki and Lou's daughter. They have relocated their facility to a much larger location. All the same material suppliers and attention to quality and detail are still there. Tom has been with Lou for over 25 years prior to Lou's death and know every facet of the business. In fact, any rig that you might have that was purchased in the last 25 years was handled by Tom in the manufacturing phase of its creation. He is a first-rate guy and very easy to work with. All Alessi warranties are in full effect. He showed me a 23 year old holster that saw daily use and was repairing it and shipping it back free of charge.

There is still a fair amount of existing inventory from the old location so if you are looking for a rig for ankle carry, IWB, OWB or shoulder carry give him a call and see if he has something for immediate delivery. He can be reached at 716-706-0321 or by email: tom@alessigunholsters.com
Last edited by siafu on July 9th, 2009, 10:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
siafu

Alessi Holsters

Post by siafu »

I was at Alessi Holsters today and brought a P64 with me to get a fitting. The P-64 fit in the Walther PPK like a glove. He had lefty handed holsters (IWB) in stock and available for immediate delivery.

You can call Tom if you are interested at 716-706-0321
or you can email him: tom@alessigunholsters.com

www.alessigunholsters.com

Tell him Todd sent you...
mpi

Alessi Holsters

Post by mpi »

I've had several alessi holsters over the years and they were always primo!
swd

Alessi Holsters

Post by swd »

Nice Holsters by Alessi. I went another route by purchasing one of the custom Pancake Holsters by dickfunk who is one of the moderators for the Carry Gear discussion board on the P-64 Forums. Check out the pics on the post dated April 13th 2009. I could not be happier with the holster as it fits so nicely. I hardly know its there.