P-64 Question

Info, pictures, advice...
spot

P-64 Question

Post by spot »

Will the PP/PK holster work for the P-64 ?
TIA
Spot
abwehr
Veteran member
Veteran member

P-64 Question

Post by abwehr »

spot,

Don't hold me to this, but I think the PPK holster will work with the P-64. Before I got my original P-64 holsters from Poland, I was using the Makarov holster. They were not a perfect fit but worked well. Another good thing about the Makarov holster is they are very low priced and good quality for a field holster.
mongo

P-64 Question

Post by mongo »

I am using a Don Hume IWB for PPK when I wear a suit and I had to form it a little with some rubbing alcohol, now it's perfect.
spot

P-64 Question

Post by spot »

Thanks all for the responce , I will keep looking for something that feels right. I will dig out my Mak. holster and see how it fits. I picked up a cheep nylon holster at the gun show yesterday when I got the pistol , and it does ok for $5.00 I couldn't pass it up. I won't be using this as my CCW , I carry a TaurusMilinum Pro or a KelTec P32.
Spot
jbailey

P-64 Question

Post by jbailey »

the Don Hume 'JIT Slide', No 18, for the PPK is a dang near perfect fit (May have to stretch it a little at the bottom rear of trigger guard?) Black or brown and about $25. I don't think there's a better CCW option available (IMHO) - John