New P64 in last week

Info, pictures, advice...
pirate

New P64 in last week

Post by pirate »

My new P64 came from J&G at a total cost of $170 including shipping and transfer fee) 1970 Random with spur hammer.

Last edited by pirate on June 14th, 2009, 9:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
ogdengunner

New P64 in last week

Post by ogdengunner »

That's a great price. My local dealer has this same gun for $224.99.
rottenrick

New P64 in last week

Post by rottenrick »

It's hard to beat J&G, the only thing is the shipping and transfer charges. Arg!! that's a nice pistol Pirate.
hairypolack

New P64 in last week

Post by hairypolack »

ogdengunner wrote: That's a great price. My local dealer has this same gun for $224.99.
I can't believe these people sleep at night. I found a guy at a gun show that wanted $250 for his. The lowest he wanted to go was $240 so I passed and spent $184 with cost, shipping, and transfer.

"But its a POLISH MAKAROV LOLOLOLOL!!"

And have you guys noticed that the finishes from some of the JG stuff have been a little more worn than in the past? I'm not dissing your pistol pirate, it is quite sexy, but I have noticed that this new batch isn't as sharp looking as the previous ones.
pirate

New P64 in last week

Post by pirate »

No, I agree the finish is more worn on these later offering from J&G. The internals and bore on my gun are in very good shape but the blung is a bit worn on the sharpe edges.
ogdengunner

New P64 in last week

Post by ogdengunner »

It could be that J&G is running out of the choice ones and they are getting down to whats left in their inventory. It is still a good looking gun.
crzbiker

New P64 in last week

Post by crzbiker »

I visited J&G a couple of weeks ago to purchase some 9X18 and 7.62X25 ammo (good prices, even now) and looked over an S&W model 10. They had a real bunch of them. The guy swapped out the very worn hand grips for a pair that looked brand new and I bought the sucker for about 180. I think that J&G usually goes the extra mile in service and price.
Instigator/Conservative Underground