Pass the Karma!New WinnerAnnouced 6/10/09

Info, pictures, advice...
ipsd

Post by ipsd »

As a lot of you know I recently won a set of those wood grips in the Kara Grip thread. Yeah for me right. Well Karma is meant to be passed on. I had the Karma Handed to me so I'm gonna keep up the trend and pass on the Karma. So I've hand made a leather single mag pouch. Here is a pic of it.

I'll be taking names until June 2nd,2009 midnight CST. So come one come all and put your name in for a chance to win yourself a Mag Pouch! Karma Pays maybe this time it will pay you. Good luck to everyone.

Thanks
Stuckman
Last edited by ipsd on June 10th, 2009, 12:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
tman11787

Post by tman11787 »

I'm happy to be 1st in line...
rick9plus

Post by rick9plus »

Me, two. That would look sweet with my Red Storm holster.
Last edited by rick9plus on June 2nd, 2009, 5:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
vyadmirer

Post by vyadmirer »

Well, since I'm ordering a dickfunk holster as soon as he gets caught up, a mag pouch would be a nice companion.

Please throw my name in.

This karma stuff makes me all warm and fuzzy inside. ;D
Last edited by vyadmirer on June 2nd, 2009, 5:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tooldawg99

Post by tooldawg99 »

Add me to the list!! tooldawg99

I just got my IWB holster in from Chris/Dick Funk, and the mag carrier would be a great addition! I will post a few pics soon.

...and you made this? and you aren't offering them for sale?
I think you may need to re-think that one! Looks awesome!
tommy2

Post by tommy2 »

Real nice job! Well done! Count me in! Tommy2
rj

Post by rj »

Count me in. RJ
ipsd

Post by ipsd »

The Pass the Karma WINNER has been picked out of the hat! And the WINNER is TOMMY2. Need shipping info so I can get it headed your way. Thanks to all that participated. And just to clear things up Yes I hand made this. Yes I would offer them for sale. My thinking is we are Neck deep in DickFunk Country here in this corner of the net. I wouldn't like it if someone came to my sorta corner and outwardly marketed there products that were that same type of products that I offered. So yes I sell them just don't wanna step on any toes. Now if someone was to contact me about making things then all is fair.

Thanks for playing
Stuckman

P.s. look at some of my other projects. viewtopic.php?t=2432&start=0 Prob need a dial up warning with that link!
Last edited by ipsd on June 3rd, 2009, 12:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
dfunk
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by dfunk »

ipsd wrote:My thinking is we are Neck deep in DickFunk Country here in this corner of the net. I wouldn't like it if someone came to my sorta corner and outwardly marketed there products that were that same type of products that I offered. So yes I sell them just don't wanna step on any toes.
That's quite honorable, but, you should use this forum. We are a lone breed - few make P64 goods, and I say the more the merrier. The more options people have for P64 gear the better. While I work to maintain it, this forum isn't just for me - it's for everyone (always has been and always will be).
ipsd

Post by ipsd »

dickfunk wrote:That's quite honorable, but, you should use this forum. We are a lone breed - few make P64 goods, and I say the more the merrier. The more options people have for P64 gear the better. While I work to maintain it, this forum isn't just for me - it's for everyone (always has been and always will be).
Thanks Mr funk. But there seems to be a minor problem. Tommy2 has won. He never passed any shipping info and I PMed him two times about this and even gave him until Mon June 8 to get back to me. He has never gotten back to me and I see he has been logged in last on June 9 8:51pm so he must not want his prize. So I have drawn another name out of the Hat and it is vyadmirer! So vyadmirer congratulations! If you get me your shipping info I'll get this out to you ASAP! Hope you enjoy it.

Stuckman
Last edited by ipsd on June 10th, 2009, 12:27 am, edited 1 time in total.