P stands for Potato Chip...Can't have just one...

Info, pictures, advice...
siafu

Post by siafu »

My newest P-64 is from J&G and it appears to be NOS never fired or even used. There are no spring markings on the barrel or the typical wear points where the lower frame meets the slide. I will get it put on my permit tomorrow and get some pictures posted here to drool over. Even the numbers on the magazine match the slide and frame. ;D
rottenrick

Post by rottenrick »

Wow
michaelap

Post by michaelap »

Siafu
"I will get it put on my permit tomorrow" Pardon my ignorance here but what does this mean? Are you talking about a ccw permit?
siafu

Post by siafu »

michaelap wrote:Siafu
"I will get it put on my permit tomorrow" Pardon my ignorance here but what does this mean? Are you talking about a ccw permit?
Here in NY we have to put every handgun we own onto a permit. We cannot lawfully posses a handgun without also having been issued a pistol permit. I can carry concealed and I also have an "unrestricted" designation on my permit to allow the the widest latitude for carrying. I cannot take my weapon into NYC or the 5 boroughs. Also, a NY'er cannot even handle a gun at the store without first offering CCW permit as proof of ability to purchase.
siafu

Post by siafu »

Here is my newest one from J&G. I just picked it up an hour ago and only wiped it with a silicone rag. As far as I can tell it has never been fired. Fascinating that it's 38 years old and brand new at the same time. The one on the bottom is my first one from a week or two ago (www.centerfiresystems.com) and the upper one is todays delivery (www.jgsales.com) ;D

michaelap

Post by michaelap »

siafu wrote:
michaelap wrote:Siafu
Here in NY we have to put every handgun we own onto a permit. We cannot lawfully posses a handgun without also having been issued a pistol permit. I can carry concealed and I also have an "unrestricted" designation on my permit to allow the the widest latitude for carrying. I cannot take my weapon into NYC or the 5 boroughs. Also, a NY'er cannot even handle a gun at the store without first offering CCW permit as proof of ability to purchase.
Wow! sounds like another reason to move.