P-64 Grips

Info, pictures, advice...
gunut

P-64 Grips

Post by gunut »

Just put on my new grips from Z. They feel and fit great.
I thought I would miss the thumb rest, but I think it points even better with the flat panel. It looks better too.

Maybe the P-64s are so accurate because they are just natural pointers. No bird dog jokes please :D

Can't wait to try it out at range. Green with black swirl grips are next up for me.
przz

P-64 Grips

Post by przz »

Congrats! Could you give us a little more details about these grips? Are these the same ones are sold on e-b@y? Same maker/seller?

Thanks!
truth

P-64 Grips

Post by truth »

When did you order them???
nbender
Forum supporter
Forum supporter

P-64 Grips

Post by nbender »

I received my grips from zeeborg (forum member) within a week or so. His email address is:

geospacesr@hotmail.com
gunut

P-64 Grips

Post by gunut »

Hey guys,

nbender is correct. Z is real easy to deal with and hand makes his grips. I ordered two pairs. Gave one set to a buddy.

He e mailed this AM after mounting the grips. The quote was "Sweet."
papabear has the grips pictured in his posts. I gotta get the green / black.

Again I have not shot the gun with these grips but just holding it I like them way better than the thumb rest style. Much to my suprise. You will be very happy if you order grips from Z. Green / black will get ordered next after I pay up. The Tax Man cometh.
papabear
Global moderator
Global moderator

P-64 Grips

Post by papabear »

I think you will feel a difference with the Zee grips, guys with larger hands will appreciate the flat grips, and IMHO the thumb rest on the other grips are a disadvantage for CCW too.

PapaBear
POINT SHOOTER
gunut

P-64 Grips

Post by gunut »

I think papabear may have hit the nail on the head. Zee's grips fit better. And the P-64 has come to the head of the line as far as CCW. The grips make em real slim. I can carry it in my pocket and it really does not stick out.

6 + 1 firepower, slim profile, accuracy and a respectable round make the P-64 a great ccw / defensive pistol. Add the low price and it is a super value. I really should be talking it down to keep the price low, but I am really fallin for this one ;) I never thought I would think of a low $ piece to defend my self with. But they are cheap in price only. I can hit bowling pins at 25 yds all day. This is a rear case that goes against you get what you pay for. Life is good, and we share a wonderfull hobby and freedom with our shooting sports, safety first as always.