TODAY IS OUR 230 YEAR OF INDEPENDENCE

Info, pictures, advice...
normsutton
Global moderator
Global moderator

Post by normsutton »

I THANK ALL VET'S AND SERVICE MEN AND WOMEN FOR THE FREEDOM TO HAVE THE RIGHT TO OWN AND TO TALK ABOUT FIRE ARMS IN THIS GREAT COUNTRY

NORM
NORMSUTTON@AOL.COM
N.R.A. LIFE MEMBER 1976

ImageImage
b52stan

Post by b52stan »

Our Armed Forces have enjoyed well deserved recgnition in recent years, that was missing for a long, thankless time.

I, for one, would like to thank the many who have NOT served, for recognizing the sacrifice of those who have. It means more than you could ever imagine.

God bless you and yours, and God bless America,
Stan Bialek, Lt Col USAF, Retired
kempin

Post by kempin »

Gentlemen,

I've been out of town, enjoying the freedom dearly won by this nation's servicemen, but I echo Norm's fitting sentiment. To all who do or have served, I offer my humble and sincere thanks.

And Stan, (Not that I would ever correct a man of your rank), but you don't know how much it means to ME and other americans with both halves of their brains to raise my children in the liberty and opportunity that you bravely defended. As one who appreciates the importance of what an honorable armed service means to this nation, I know that expressions of gratitude can never repay the debt owed.

As I heard it put recently, it is: "The land of the free--BECAUSE of the brave."

So to all who have served, please accept my gratitude and a sincere--if unmilitary--salute.

God bless you,

-Kempin