ammo?

Info, pictures, advice...
gringo

ammo?

Post by gringo »

Well I guess I am behind the times but I just went to Academy to get some more monarch 9X18 and not only did they not have it they barely had any pistol ammo. There is a gun show this weekend so hopefully there will be some there. Is this going to be the norm for a while?
hairypolack

ammo?

Post by hairypolack »

I hope not because I have a P-64 coming my way as soon as J&G updates my order status.
olympus

ammo?

Post by olympus »

You're likely not to find any deals on ammo at a gun show. I picked up a 100 rounds of Brown Bear for $10.50/box plus tax. You're best place to look is some of the ammo stores online. I bought 500 rounds from Ammunition To Go which had the cheapest prices as of a few weeks ago.

Go to www.gun-deals.com and you can search for the best deals on ammo currently.
weirdjack

ammo?

Post by weirdjack »

I bought several boxes of Brown Bear 9x18 (and a Pearce Makarov grip) a couple weeks ago from Cheaper Than Dirt....$9.79 a box. Shipping was only like $11 for the lot. Brown bear works great in all of my 9x18 pistols. It was cheaper than the local gun show prices.
I buy 90% of my ammo online from CTD, Natchez, Sportsmans Guide, Graf & Sons, and Cole. The rest I buy locally from a very large gun store which services most of central Ohio's LEO departments. So they always have common sizes of WWB and Blazers cheap.
Jack