tactical light

Info, pictures, advice...
infamous1

tactical light

Post by infamous1 »

How many of you all carry a tactical light with your P-64? The reason I ask is because I bought one on impulse at the gun show, and now I am wondering if I should sell it. It seems usefull ... when you're stomping through the woods, it is dark half the time, and if you half to use your pistol then you better see what you're shooting at. And there has to be some reaosn the police and swat teams carry them all the time. Mine runs at 200 lumens, which is fairly powerful for a small handheld. I noticed that they are not mentioned on the forums a lot, but I was wondering if it would be worth the weight to carry. Being in college, I only carry my P-64 while backpacking.
p64

tactical light

Post by p64 »

Personally, I carry a tactical light. Two of the rules of carry are, never let your weapons muzzle point at something you're not willing to destroy and always identify what's beyond your target.
tunnelrat

tactical light

Post by tunnelrat »

I carry a Surefire Executive E-2. I find it fits in my back pocket right alongside of my wallet. It only throws about 60 lumens of focused light, but, even so, that is about four times as much as a big, two D-cell flashlight.

Surefire website here...