Eric Holder

Info, pictures, advice...
breeze

Eric Holder

Post by breeze »

Has anyone read the article in this months NRA magazines about Eric Holder? It looks like we patriotic few are going to have it tough the next four years.

It seems more and more people are willing to take all this in stride. I live in the middle of Redneck USA and you'd be surprised how many people just don't care anymore
crzbiker

Eric Holder

Post by crzbiker »

[quote author=breeze board=general thread=2380 post=26246 time=1232308544]Has anyone read the article in this months NRA magazines about Eric Holder?

Of all of Thee Obama's nominations, Holder is the worst. I have urged my senators not to vote for him. Of course, McCain will vote for him anyway. :-*
Instigator/Conservative Underground
bbstacker

Eric Holder

Post by bbstacker »

>:( wrote multiple e-mails to the majority on the Judiciary Committee. Doubt it will do any good, but can't hurt.
breeze

Eric Holder

Post by breeze »

I guess we just have to hope for the best. Who knows, maybe all this economy crap will keep them busy for awhile. Obama says he hates pork, but we will have to wait and see if they try to slip any of this anti-gun stuff in the economic bills.

Shot my P-64 a couple days ago. it's like therapy. I can't wait till spring so I can shoot more often