+p

Info, pictures, advice...
ourbigbluehouse

+p

Post by ourbigbluehouse »

Does anyone have experience with Hungarian +P 95gr ammo in either th P 64 or the PA 63?
normsutton
Global moderator
Global moderator

+p

Post by normsutton »

ourbigbluehouse

this ammo is made by MSF , this is the best ammo made IMHO in 9x18 , its reloadable, it will work in all 9x18 pistols with out any problems at all, and its not +P even though it say's it is

NORM
NORMSUTTON@AOL.COM
N.R.A. LIFE MEMBER 1976

ImageImage
gunneyrabbit
Forum supporter
Forum supporter

+p

Post by gunneyrabbit »

Norm, do you know the muzzle velocity in FPS and the foot pounds of energy this ammo develops?
G.R.
normsutton
Global moderator
Global moderator

+p

Post by normsutton »

G.R.

no but its in here some were

http://forums.gunboards.com/showthread.php?t=299

NORM
Last edited by normsutton on October 12th, 2008, 3:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NORMSUTTON@AOL.COM
N.R.A. LIFE MEMBER 1976

ImageImage
papabear
Global moderator
Global moderator

+p

Post by papabear »

NORMSUTTON wrote:ourbigbluehouse

this ammo is made by MSF , this is the best ammo made IMHO in 9x18 , its reloadable, it will work in all 9x18 pistols with out any problems at all, and its not +P even though it say's it is

NORM

+1 wth Norm, MFS +P is good stuff, NB put me on it a while back and I wish I had bought more, its normally hard to find, and as Norm said it not really +P.

papabear
Last edited by papabear on October 24th, 2008, 2:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
POINT SHOOTER
himmel
Veteran member
Veteran member

+p

Post by himmel »

I missed out, the gun shop where i got my P64 got in loads of it a couple of times, around $13 a box. Haven't been there lately, but I didn't see it the last time I was there. But now I will be getting Monarch at @ $9 a box, right across the street from my house...
trzeci98

+p

Post by trzeci98 »

I used to get that 'til the store I bought it at stopped selling it (the business partners split, the one that sold guns left) it was nice ammo, the only 9x18 I could find locally. Good luck trying to get the brass back to reload, I've never seen a gun eject so well. I really like it because it was clean and brass cased, I'm stuck with wolf which is neither. Good ammo though, stock up if you can.

actually I think I have 12 rounds left, two magazines worth for the brief time it was my hd gun.