Coupon code

Info, pictures, advice...
dfunk
Site Admin
Site Admin

Coupon code

Post by dfunk »

The coupon code for Impact Guns is now on the site. Thanks!

Code: Select all

volfandan

Coupon code

Post by volfandan »

Dickfunk,

It doesn't work. I went to the site, put a P-64 in the cart, entered the coupon code.....and in the CART it worked. I wanted to send a MO, so I called just to verify that it would be OK to do so (it even has an option in the cart to use MO).

I called just a few minutes ago, and spoke to Susie. She wanted to double check with someone on the coupon for the P-64. She put me on hold for about 2 minutes, and then returned to say that they were not honoring the coupon......that it was "just a link on the internet".

I was confused. I said, "So do you mean that I have to just order on the net with credit card, and it will accept the code.....because it showed that it DID accept the code in my shopping cart on the IMPACT GUNS website.

She replied, "No, if you did it on the site, we would just have called or emailed you to tell you that we weren't accepting the coupon on the P-64's.

Bummer :'(. What's going on?

Let me know if you find out anything.....I really want another, ESPECIALLY for this price!
Last edited by volfandan on October 11th, 2008, 12:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dfunk
Site Admin
Site Admin

Coupon code

Post by dfunk »

I'll send an email to Dave right now. Stand by...

*edit*
Problem solved!
Last edited by dfunk on October 11th, 2008, 1:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dfunk
Site Admin
Site Admin

Coupon code

Post by dfunk »

Fellas, just an FYI:
This code is now dead. Impact has sold out of the P64 for the time being. If I hear any word of a new batch coming in, you'll be the first to know.
Thanks!