P-64 Magazines?

Info, pictures, advice...
rick9plus

P-64 Magazines?

Post by rick9plus »

I would like to purchase 2 additional magazines for my P-64. I found some at J&G Sales for $19.95 each. Gunbroker.com had one at auction for $16 (starting) + $4 shipping. Is $20 the going price per mag? Do you guys know of any other place I can get them?

Thanks for the help.
normsutton
Global moderator
Global moderator

P-64 Magazines?

Post by normsutton »

rick9plus

I think the ones on Gunbroker.com are after market
its best the by original's get the J&G ones

NORM
NORMSUTTON@AOL.COM
N.R.A. LIFE MEMBER 1976

ImageImage
3rdpig

P-64 Magazines?

Post by 3rdpig »

J&G Sales has factory mags for $20 each.

And before someone else says it, I'll tell you that the reason they have these mags is because they bought a bunch of P-64's with two mags and are selling the guns with only one mag and selling the spare separately. I'll let you be the judge of the morality of that.
Last edited by 3rdpig on October 7th, 2008, 10:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mrjd

P-64 Magazines?

Post by mrjd »

supply and demand my friend. Keep in mind the reports of the p64's at J&G coming in with the original packing grease in them, ie, unissued.
3rdpig

P-64 Magazines?

Post by 3rdpig »

mrjd wrote:supply and demand my friend. Keep in mind the reports of the p64's at J&G coming in with the original packing grease in them, ie, unissued.
Oh, don't misunderstand me, I couldn't care less how they sell them. In fact, one of my P64's and most of my magazines came from J&G. The only reason I mentioned it at all is that as soon as I saw that J&G had P64's and mags I posted it and others jumped on the fact that they were selling the second mag separately.
normsutton
Global moderator
Global moderator

P-64 Magazines?

Post by normsutton »

guys

if I remember right when the P-64 first came out years ago it came with 3 mags and you could get them for 150 then it went 2 mags then went to 1 mag but still a steal , the first 2 I got were 146 with 2 mags ,the second 2 I got were 146 with 1 mag

NORM
NORMSUTTON@AOL.COM
N.R.A. LIFE MEMBER 1976

ImageImage
volfandan

P-64 Magazines?

Post by volfandan »

3rd Pig

I know exactly what you mean. I bought a Golani Galil from J&G several months ago. It came with one VG to Exc condition mag. Every other source on the net and in SGN sells that Galil with TWO mags.....one VG mag, one FAIR mag.

J&G sells single Galil mags in "FAIR" condition for $20. Hmmmmm
rick9plus

P-64 Magazines?

Post by rick9plus »

Thanks for the input, guys. I just ordered two P-64 magazines from J&G. That will set me up with four, total. Two came with the pistol.

I also ordered a box of S&B ammo for my M44. If I don't get a deer next week, I will try the S&B ammo for the second part of the season in November.