One month only!

Info, pictures, advice...
dfunk
Site Admin
Site Admin

One month only!

Post by dfunk »

Fellas,
Dave, from Impact Guns, and I have been talking and he graciously worked out a bargain deal for members of this board and site visitors. For the month of August, our members and visitors have first choice on the new stock of P64's with special pricing. The price WILL go up after 8.31.08.
http://www.impactguns.com/store/polish. ... 64resource

IMPACT GUNS - P64 Resource Special Pricing!!!
Thanks!
fritzhund

One month only!

Post by fritzhund »

dickfunk,

Is the price in that link the discounted price, or do we need to contact him directly and let him know that we are members here for a lower price?

Thanks, Fritzhund
"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"
Hunter S. Thompson: Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas
manicmechanic
Veteran member
Veteran member

One month only!

Post by manicmechanic »

Now that's what I'm talking about. Thanks!!
primarchbentley

One month only!

Post by primarchbentley »

Well, so much for cutting back on the firearms spending this month... :7 Time to get a sibling for my '68.
dfunk
Site Admin
Site Admin

One month only!

Post by dfunk »

Fritzhund wrote:dickfunk,

Is the price in that link the discounted price, or do we need to contact him directly and let him know that we are members here for a lower price?

Thanks, Fritzhund
The price in the link is the member price. That page will expire after the 31st. That link was created just for us, and this thread and the website are the only places to see it.
normsutton
Global moderator
Global moderator

One month only!

Post by normsutton »

dickfunk wrote:
Fritzhund wrote:dickfunk,

Thanks, Fritzhund
The price in the link is the member price. That page will expire after the 31st. That link was created just for us, and this thread and the website are the only places to see it.
DF
thanks

NORM
NORMSUTTON@AOL.COM
N.R.A. LIFE MEMBER 1976

ImageImage
electross

One month only!

Post by electross »

Thats not a bad deal at all. There will be shipping and FFL transfer fee's but that should still bring it to about 200.00. Maybe a little more. Local gunshop has one for 225.00 then there's tax on top of that which brings it to approx. 240.00. There's some savings there. Oh, by the way, Congrats Norm. Best guy for the job in my opinion. :)
himmel
Veteran member
Veteran member

One month only!

Post by himmel »

Yeah, thanks to DF, even tho I personally can't benefit, and congrats to Norm!
volfandan

One month only!

Post by volfandan »

Does anyone know who was the importer of this batch of 64's? The guy who owns TN Guns is also part owner of my local gun shop......and the guys in the gun shop said that they didn't know of TN Guns bringing any more in.
dwd

One month only!

Post by dwd »

How many p-64's are enough/too many? I have two and at this price I think I need more.
[url=http://drugstore-onlinecatalog.com/]drugstore-onlinecatalog.com[/url]
raz

One month only!

Post by raz »

It doesn't look like this is a "forum only" sale...the sale price on the web site is now the same...$149. Did we really get a "deal?"
dfunk
Site Admin
Site Admin

One month only!

Post by dfunk »

I'm inquiring about this now. Please stand by...
papabear
Global moderator
Global moderator

One month only!

Post by papabear »

Raz is right, that is what Impact Guns is advertising the P-64 on their sight. Its still a great price w/two mags, but it doesn't appear we are getting a special deal ???
Dick will let us know.

papabear
POINT SHOOTER
blacktop

One month only!

Post by blacktop »

I e-mailed customer service inquiring about the condition of these pistols and here is their reply:

Item MAK-P64 @ $189.99 is new or unissued. Item P64 @ $165. does not mention the condition. I looked at one however and it looks new also. Thanks.

I didn't know they had select condition available as well. Looks like I'll be taking advantage of the offer, how can I resist?
stockbs

One month only!

Post by stockbs »

I just got my first P-64 in from Impact Guns. It looks brand new! I didn't see any worn off blueing in the usual places when I broke it down. I ordered the hammer spring immediately. The gun is well made as I had hoped for like my Mak. At the gun shop where I got the FFL transfer I saw a PPk .380 for $449, now I am satisfied with what I got for the money.