Manual Question

Info, pictures, advice...
abwehr
Veteran member
Veteran member

Manual Question

Post by abwehr »

Are any of you guys aware if there is a Polish Military Manual for this pistol? If my memory serves me correctly, I seem to remember seeing a Polish Manual on the web somewhere when I first got my pistol and was looking for info on it. It would be nice to have a copy of this one too, even if it is in Polish.
dfunk
Site Admin
Site Admin

Manual Question

Post by dfunk »

I've not come across an "Official" manual of arms for this gun, just the one we have posted on here. The one here is the one that comes with your gun right now anyway. It's hard to decifer "official" issue gear with this surplus item as we are the main resource for it at this time. Just like holsters, some say Polish and they look to me like E. German Makarov holsters with a 64 mag stuffed in the mag pouch of them.
abwehr
Veteran member
Veteran member

Manual Question

Post by abwehr »

Thanks "dickfunk", I was not sure an "official" Polish Manual even exits, and trying to decifer one would be another chore. I have a book on Polish pistols that os written in Polish and can't read a word of it. It it were not for good photos, I wold be lost, LOL.

As to the holster, it does look a LOT like the E. German Makarov! When the one I have on order arrives, I will compare the two to see if it really is a Polish Holster or not.
pezzonovante

Manual Question

Post by pezzonovante »

Thanks "dickfunk", I was not sure an "official" Polish Manual even exits, and trying to decifer one would be another chore. I have a book on Polish pistols that os written in Polish and can't read a word of it. It it were not for good photos, I wold be lost, LOL.

As to the holster, it does look a LOT like the E. German Makarov! When the one I have on order arrives, I will compare the two to see if it really is a Polish Holster or not.
Well, gentlemen, as a new kid on the block I'm prepraed to make contribution for the good of us all. I happen to have a free copy of the last edition, 1985, manual for the P-64, the original Polish Army "Red Book" in good condition, which I can part with. I do not think, however, the online version would do any good, as the book is 85 pages long, and it would take months to translate it, while it would take up all free space to have it stored as an on-line resource. If you still want to have it anyway, I'd like to ask one of the moderators to come up and let me know - and I'll send him a copy, possibly with some nice extras.

Cheers :D
mikethewreck

Manual Question

Post by mikethewreck »

How about mailing it to one of our Polish friends?
dfunk
Site Admin
Site Admin

Manual Question

Post by dfunk »

pezzonovante, as the one and only moderator here, consider this my official asking. Please email me at p64@insightbb.com and let me know what you need from me. Thanks!
pezzonovante

Manual Question

Post by pezzonovante »

pezzonovante, as the one and only moderator here, consider this my official asking. Please email me at p64@insightbb.com and let me know what you need from me. Thanks!
Your wish is my command, sir. Just let me know the mailing address.
;D