maybe nothing?

Info, pictures, advice...
gunneyrabbit
Forum supporter
Forum supporter

maybe nothing?

Post by gunneyrabbit »

Just one more thing to contemplate prior to going to the polls on election day, regardless of your political persuasion. Both Democratic candidates have publicly stated their belief in the need for more gun control. Your and my right to bare arms is such an important concept that the founding fathers of this country put it down in writing in this country's constitution, never to be altered. Unfortunately those great men had no idea how the law of the land could be twisted by men of good faith, but wrong headed understanding of what the concept of freedom means. Both Mrs. Clinton and Mr. Obama travel this country in the company of men not unlike ourselves, men who understand the necessity of the right to carry arms in their own defense and the defense of our country's leaders. Neither Mr's Clinton or Mr. Obama would be caught in public without their armed body guards, but they believe that you and your family do not deserve that right. My mind is made up and I feel that it is unfortunate that our votes have to be reduced to our right to bare arms in the defense of our family's, country and the politicians who want to take that right away from us. I hope that those of you who read this short list of thoughts will feel the same as I do and pray that our country never goes the way of Russia, Poland, Hungry, England, Australia, Japan, California; etc., etc., etc..
G.R.
Last edited by gunneyrabbit on March 30th, 2008, 5:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.