Search found 2395 matches
- December 30th, 2011, 12:37 pm
- Forum: General P-64 Discussion
- Topic: What kind of history does the P-64 have?
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1621
- December 30th, 2011, 12:27 am
- Forum: Photo Gallery
- Topic: Spanish hand cannon
- Replies: 9
- Views: 4289
They should have adj rear sites with the later variations having the M31 adj rear sites. However it looks like the prototypes marked PM of which only 1 was made in steel frame serial 1245074 and 2nd prototypes made in alloy frames marked PKM did not have adj sites. So if it is marked PKM it would be...