Search found 921 matches
- September 19th, 2026, 12:15 pm
- Forum: General P-64 Discussion
- Topic: I'm ready to hang it up - does someone want to take over?
- Replies: 12
- Views: 7540
Re: Forum Preservation / Transfer Update
Quick update: Chris/dfunk replied and answered the main transfer questions. The good news is that the important pieces appear to be in place: he controls the domain, is open to a full transfer, and can provide both the full site files and database backup. That means preserving the original domain a...
- August 31st, 2026, 5:42 pm
- Forum: General P-64 Discussion
- Topic: I'm ready to hang it up - does someone want to take over?
- Replies: 12
- Views: 7540
Re: Forum Preservation / Transfer Update
Quick update: Chris/dfunk reached out by PM, and I’ve emailed him directly to discuss whether there’s a clean and realistic path for us to preserve/transfer the forum. My interest is mainly in keeping P64 Resource alive as a searchable knowledge base, with controlled discussion if practical — not t...
- August 20th, 2026, 4:49 pm
- Forum: General P-64 Discussion
- Topic: I'm ready to hang it up - does someone want to take over?
- Replies: 12
- Views: 7540
Re: I'm ready to hang it up - does someone want to take over?
Soram - PM sent
- May 12th, 2026, 5:39 pm
- Forum: General P-64 Discussion
- Topic: I'm ready to hang it up - does someone want to take over?
- Replies: 12
- Views: 7540
I'm ready to hang it up - does someone want to take over?
Subject pretty much sums it up. I have no desire to spend time or money on maintenance of this board any longer. I intend to run some backups of the data and hand it over to whoever wishes to handle it from here on. You will need a hosting account somewhere that runs php + mysql. I've never made mon...
- October 18th, 2025, 10:48 am
- Forum: General P-64 Discussion
- Topic: I Believe Norm Sutton Has Left the Building !!
- Replies: 5
- Views: 57995
Re: I Believe Norm Sutton Has Left the Building !!
This is horrible news. Norm was the cornerstone of this community and did everything he could to help fellow shooters with grace and dignity. He will be sorely missed. 
- April 24th, 2023, 7:54 pm
- Forum: General P-64 Discussion
- Topic: Looks like the forum is fixed
- Replies: 16
- Views: 212132
Re: Looks like the forum is fixed
dfunk , Glad to see you're still here and kicking along with the p64resource site and forum. Sucks though that you had to set aside US GUNLEATHER. Maybe you'll be able to bring it back some other time. For the other forum members, this site /forum does not exist with out the efforts and resources t...
- April 24th, 2023, 7:50 pm
- Forum: General P-64 Discussion
- Topic: P64 Vs. PPK
- Replies: 10
- Views: 79293
Re: P64 Vs. PPK
The Internet Archive does!kilogulf59 wrote: ↑December 27th, 2022, 9:01 am Greetings. Does anyone have the comparison that was on this site: http://www.surplusrifle.com/shooting200 ... /index.asp
https://web.archive.org/web/20051028031 ... /index.asp
- April 22nd, 2023, 8:07 pm
- Forum: General P-64 Discussion
- Topic: Looks like the forum is fixed
- Replies: 16
- Views: 212132
Re: Looks like the forum is fixed
At this time, the forum says dfunk was last active Tuesday, April 18th, 2023. It is possible he is sorting through a backlog, and maybe doesn't have the bandwidth to respond currently? His other site usgunleather is still active, but says production has been discontinued. Since the lights are on at...
- April 22nd, 2023, 8:00 pm
- Forum: General P-64 Discussion
- Topic: Looks like the forum is fixed
- Replies: 16
- Views: 212132
Re: Looks like the forum is fixed
Hey all! This is totally on me. I get an incredible amount of spam through the forum and when the hosting company updated the version of php on my machines, I had no real way of knowing that things were broken on here. I have no clue when they started going downhill, but over the past week I updated...
- December 8th, 2019, 3:48 pm
- Forum: General P-64 Discussion
- Topic: Forum updated to fix error
- Replies: 4
- Views: 15466
Forum updated to fix error
Hi all!
Sorry for the all of the web errors lately. The forum was running on an archaic db on the host, so I updated it today. If you run into any issues, please reach out.
Hope everyone had a nice holiday!
Chris
Sorry for the all of the web errors lately. The forum was running on an archaic db on the host, so I updated it today. If you run into any issues, please reach out.
Hope everyone had a nice holiday!
Chris
- July 10th, 2017, 11:08 pm
- Forum: General P-64 Discussion
- Topic: FFL part/blowup diagram
- Replies: 11
- Views: 25006
Re: FFL part/blowup diagram
No, photobucket is now greedy and wants money to have images posted to 3rd party sites. I'll be grabbing all of my old images and placing them in another location. Give me a little time.
- August 29th, 2016, 8:33 pm
- Forum: Website & Forum Info
- Topic: Why All The Spam Recently?
- Replies: 18
- Views: 127257
Re: Why All The Spam Recently?
I know the spam is a major issue, and to be honest, the forum software was several releases behind. Today it has been upgraded and patched to the latest version, eliminating some major bugs, and hopefully curbing some of the spam we see. This upgrade was a breaking change to our old theme - meaning,...
- March 1st, 2015, 7:17 pm
- Forum: Carry Gear, Holsters, etc.
- Topic: US Gunleather Out of Business?
- Replies: 3
- Views: 62736
Re: US Gunleather Out of Business?
That's me! I'm not out of business - I just haven't had the opportunity to set my shop back up since then, as we moved and I had to spend a few months living with my in-laws while we had our arrangements made for our new place. I hope to be back up when it gets a little warmer out.
- December 5th, 2014, 12:06 pm
- Forum: General P-64 Discussion
- Topic: New guy with cerakoted p64
- Replies: 13
- Views: 29870
Re: New guy with cerakoted p64
Really very pretty. I think I may go the same route!
- September 23rd, 2014, 9:38 am
- Forum: Carry Gear, Holsters, etc.
- Topic: **Handmade IWB Holsters**
- Replies: 78
- Views: 459243
Re: **Handmade IWB Holsters**
Hi Sam,
I haven't had the opportunity to set up my shop from our move, yet. So the short answer is no, I'm not currently making holsters. I'd like to be back up and running very soon though - I miss it!
Chris
I haven't had the opportunity to set up my shop from our move, yet. So the short answer is no, I'm not currently making holsters. I'd like to be back up and running very soon though - I miss it!
Chris